Moving

Hey guys,

I'm moving from NJ to Houston pretty soon and was wondering if anyone had tips on an efficient way to pack up shoes.  I generally like to keep all the boxes, but I was thinking of breaking down all the boxes til they're flat.  The shoes I was thinking of ziplocking and just trying to arrange them neatly in a box.

btw, my plans are to drive down and I have a coupe.. so space is a concern.  I'm already selling off the ones that I can part with just so I have less to deal with.

any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys,

I'm moving from NJ to Houston pretty soon and was wondering if anyone had tips on an efficient way to pack up shoes.  I generally like to keep all the boxes, but I was thinking of breaking down all the boxes til they're flat.  The shoes I was thinking of ziplocking and just trying to arrange them neatly in a box.

btw, my plans are to drive down and I have a coupe.. so space is a concern.  I'm already selling off the ones that I can part with just so I have less to deal with.

any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
So you won't have any moving trucks, just your car? No Uhaul?

Last edited:
I was going to suggest putting them in larger boxes but since you said space was an issue forget about it

maybe you can get a few big boxes and have them shipped (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc) to your new place?

Roof storage is a great investment if you only have your car. Buy a roof contaner and stock that up with your boxes. it'll easily triple your storage space.

Back
Top Bottom