Mozilla Firefox 3 BETA 4 - Pre release VOL. anyone running this?

prem092

Banned
I'm not too familiar with the previous firefox browsers. How does Firefox 3 compare, do you like it? I'm running it now, it's a lot different thanwhat I'm use to. I've been using IE for the longest and just installed the pre-release version today.

So anyone using this software right now?

Originally Posted by Jules300

Im testing it out so far its fast but i dont like it

Yeah, it's ridiculously fast. It makes everyones .gif look like there in fast forwards.

Are you having problems using emoticons, I am.

Naw i havent tired to use the emotions yet. Thing I dont like is when u start to type in a site that u already visited it takes u to some other bull crap lol.I do like the save tabs feature when u close it.

thats why you shouldnt use betas....
smile.gif

firefox 2...its stable so im sticking to that until the official release of firefox 3
are you guys using it on the side or just testing?
does it replace you firefox2?

I wish I could just use it on the side. Once you install it, it becomes your primary browser. It is really fast, too fast, actually.

I have firefox3, but I dont like using it cuz all my extension dont work with it

im still on firefox 2. something... why update when this one is pretty good? and its been saving tabs... its an option... when u start back up itll ast u torestore or start with a blank browser...

Originally Posted by PREM092

I wish I could just use it on the side. Once you install it, it becomes your primary browser. It is really fast, too fast, actually.

not true i use 3 on the side when u open it click no when it ask you to set it as your default.

It sucks when it erases all my automatically typed in passed words, and I don't even remember half of them. I can't even view my grades, or the work Ineed to do over the weekend.

fast as in your rapidshare downloads go superfast?
nerd.gif

I don't know about Rapidshare.
laugh.gif
I've tried it on megaupload, it goes pretty fast. I think Rapidshare will go slow not matter what you use.

I usually wait till the final version comes out instead of the Beta, but I'll check this one out. Hopefully, it'll fix the the problem of my FireFoxcrashing so much.

^no man... rendering pages and such... a browser aint gone boost ur download speeds fool... thats all dependant on ur line and repidshare's servers...

what yall got these kids smokin?

Originally Posted by PREM092

It sucks when it erases all my automatically typed in passed words, and I don't even remember half of them. I can't even view my grades, or the work I need to do over the weekend.

roll.gif
Right down all your accounts/passwords on a separate paper... Im the same way, Ill make a new acount then when I have to sign in... I alreadyforget the password... Something is wrong
smh.gif

i dont see what you guys mean by fast its going normal for me
also all of my passwords are still saved
bookmarks and cookies too...

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

i dont see what you guys mean by fast its going normal for me
also all of my passwords are still saved
bookmarks and cookies too...

Like I said before, I've never used Firefox before. It seems really fast to me because I've been using IE all the time. Also, that's probablywhy all my passwords got deleted. When I first launched Firefox, it asked me if I wanted to make it my primary browser, foolishly, I said yes.

Back
Top Bottom