Mozzy

how do Berner dee doing joint projects withs dudes out of his league?

that Berner/Mozzy is fire. Berner is like 10/10 for releases despite being a pretty subpar rapper. He's like Bay Area French Montana

The thing I respect about Berner isn't that he recognizes his limitations, or that he has a great ear for productions, or that he is a solid dude in real life.

I respect him because he actually worked at his craft and got better at rap. :lol:

When he first started ten years ago he was sooooooooooo much worse. He got noticeably better every project the first couple of years. You could tell he was actually studying/practicing.

This guy is really nice to me just got put on a few months ago and I've like everything I have heard.

So much music comes out I forgot I even had Gangland Landlord on my phone. I’m gonna relisten to that one before this new one

So much music comes out I forgot I even had Gangland Landlord on my phone. I’m gonna relisten to that one before this new one

Gangland Landlord is cold

whew.png
bustback.gif

Anyone know what this sweater is?

I straight up collect clothing that represents any kind of black panther, decades before the movie lol.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 1.24.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 1.24.25 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 620
Why is the fella fella so underrated on NT?

Bro I been on here for 15 years with the music forum my #1 home, for the most part they just don't really **** with us like that. We always been regional.

Shout out Peep Game Peep Game and Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius though.

Over the years the Bay rappers who are making good music with a thread on NT, they tend to be in there. :lol: :pimp:

He to real for the public. That’s why he overlooked, he aint’t no gimmick rapper. Cut from that old cloth

Yup that's what I'm saying. The true essence of Bay Area rap since the early 90's. The majority of our artists have never ever made music for the masses. Mobb Music.

The irony is that what we're probably most known for on a national scale is the commercial recognition of the hyphy era - which was mainstream but never a gimmick though, just a bright spotlight on regional party culture, but that's a conversation for another thread. :lol:

Yup that's what I'm saying. The true essence of Bay Area rap since the early 90's. The majority of our artists have never ever made music for the masses. Mobb Music.

The irony is that what we're probably most known for on a national scale is the commercial recognition of the hyphy era - which was mainstream but never a gimmick though, just a bright spotlight on regional party culture, but that's a conversation for another thread. :lol:

oakland known for PIMPING too. But dudes ain’t saucy like that nowadays so, they wouldn’t relate anyway

I've always been drawn to Bay Area rappers. The content, that get money, hustle, independent movement. The unorthodox style of rapping, slang and Bay Area rappers always got some fire/clean production. They definitely don't get their credit for certain sounds and of course the slang. E40 was calling weed broccoli back on his Mailman album.

I don't know why NT and outside of NT Mozzy ain't bigger. It's crazy cuz when you look at his videos he got like 5-10 mil views off of every video. Hard for me explain.

Back
Top Bottom