Mr Chris Webber

Wouldn't he be a good look for the Lake Show????

Since the Pistons aren't lookin' to resign him, why not????
BASKETBALL IS A BROTHERHOOD

"but alot of the things Kobe does I would never have done."

MJ in GQ

Yeah, why not?

We need another injury prone veteran on the team anyway. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

He would look good in a Lakers jersey. Although since wouldn't win a chip there; it not likely to happen.
Help me out with this SURVEYOnly need 40 more. Really easy

He'd be good temporary help, and then a good sideman for both Kwame and the Young Boy. I've always thought that he'd be excellent in the triangle. He really does facilitate from the post very well.

MJ in GQ

I'm not sure why never signed him. I remember we were tryin real hard last year and he just chose to go the other way. I thought for sure we would try it again this year. He would be nice in the triangle with his passing.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

I think the Lakers are most likely thinking the same way as the Pistons. They'd rather develop their young big men and prepare for the future because as it stands the Lakers aren't competing for a championship.
Team Wolverine
Arrington-Manningham-Matthews-Clemons-Hemingway-Savoy-Middleton-Conover

while i do not disagree with the fact that chris webber would be a good fit in the triangle (he can play the high post position, and is a good passer), there's one thing to remember.

if chauncey billups and rip hamilton had a hard time adjusting to much of the offense being adjusted to run through webber, how do you think lakers SG #24 would feel about that?

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

forget that. Sign with the kings!!!! Teach Brad Miller how to be an effective big man again.
In Search of MID WEST Regional XIXsize 11

Size Twelve,

The Lakers do not have a Point Guard that controls the tempo ala Billups. All Webber did was change the tempo of the offense, after Billups had already set it. This causes a blip in the flow, of which Hamilton needs in order to be effective.

With the Lakers, Webber can sit on the High or Low Block, picking and choosing who to hit with the pick away from the Ball, and then passing out from the Pivot. The triangle is the tempo, as often, a point Guard isn't really needed, unless that point man is Jason Kidd, Nash, or Billups.

MJ in GQ

Quote:
Teach Brad Miller how to be an effective big man again.
skoalvanilla.jpg

but i'd ratherher

Personally, I think Webb is done....or should sign mid-season in just enough time to get in shape for the playoffs
Hate it or love it...The UNDERDOG'S on top​

I will never believe that he can't be an effective basketball player.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

KLJ's rapping ability >>> webber's basketball ability (compared to NBA standards) at this point.

real talk.

but i'd ratherher

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

KLJ

as much as i liked your verse, i'd have to say that your teammate whywesteppin
but i'd rather be with her

Back
Top Bottom