Mr. Nice Guy and K2...Anybody ever try this?

I had Mr. Nice Guy just this week (real weed) tasted great and got everybody high.
Spice is cool cause it will get you high like real weed (won't last as long) but once it's over you don't feel tired like you would when smoking weed.
That's just my experience though, some yall seem like you trip on spice waaay harder. I think you guys are just smoking to much of it at once.

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

ive tried something called "jazz" and now i buy it like every week lol 3 grams for 10 bucks cant beat that, plus its pretty strong

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

rip

hey man

spice and all that fake weed is bad. it messes you up and some dude killed himself because of the side effects. i'm baked from the real thing, it's the only way man.
pimp.gif

If you got a real commitment to do that's important to you: don't smoke anything. believe me man
pimp.gif

I did for a few months while job hunting...

It's not a terrible alternative, it definitely gives you a similar feeling. But if you smoke too much it's awful. Had one night where I honestly thought I'd smoked myself ******ed
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone online says it's horrible and expensive and all that. But if you're looking for a similar feeling it's the closest thing IMO. And it's waaaay cheaper despite what people on here will say.

That said I can't wait to get my medical card renewed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom