Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

They were definitely going for a play/operatic feel.

I think the episode dragged a bit. But it could also be that I hate Vera so much. One of the least authentic portrayals of a Dominican that I've ever seen. He could be more convincing as Stan from Eminem's song. Jeffrey Wright was more convincing as a Dominican in Shaft as Peoples.

I did enjoy Mr. Robot's scenes. Had some Heisenberg levels of badass.

They were definitely going for a play/operatic feel.

I think the episode dragged a bit. But it could also be that I hate Vera so much. One of the least authentic portrayals of a Dominican that I've ever seen. He could be more convincing as Stan from Eminem's song. Jeffrey Wright was more convincing as a Dominican in Shaft as Peoples.

I did enjoy Mr. Robot's scenes. Had some Heisenberg levels of badass.
Man it's so wack.
Vera is trying to become "The King of New YORK City".
I guess he feels that Elliott is going to organize his QUickBOOKS and help him Incorporate.
Man who TF cares. Dude's character has been tacky since he Killed Elliotts ex.
Fool was a Crackhead with bad teeth just 3 Seasons ago, I can never take him serious.....he needs to go already
Well I guess he is still a Crack or Meth head. Weren't his teeth all messed up, though? He got new teeth during his stint in Prison?

Man it's so wack.
Well I guess he is still a Crack or Meth head. Weren't his teeth all messed up, though? He got new teeth during his stint in Prison?
You do know after s1 Vera fled the country right? He didn't go to prison again.

Amazing episode!! Holy ****!! That reveal had my jaw on the floor. This show really is a gem, once it’s all over I can see this being my top shows ever!

I hope Mr. Robot isn’t completely gone but who knows!

wow :wow:

what an episode. did not see that coming. wonder if darlene knew and hid that from him to spare him the pain of remembering?
this show is crazy good. i actually appreciate vera now. he unraveled the truth that was hidden in him.

When I found out Vera would be back, I wasn’t too excited. His whole thing felt almost like a different show, and the show was so different than when Vera was a main character.

I should have had more faith in Sam Esmail. :lol::pimp:

wow :wow:

what an episode. did not see that coming. wonder if darlene knew and hid that from him to spare him the pain of remembering?
this show is crazy good. i actually appreciate vera now. he unraveled the truth that was hidden in him.
Given how ****ed up Elliot is in the head sometimes she may have brought it up to get some bad reactions from him.

Remember Elliot once tried to make out with Darlene forgetting they were siblings. Like son was thinking this chick is always around and down to ride or die she must dig me let me get some, oh wait yeah shes loyal cuz she's my sister.

Given how ****ed up Elliot is in the head sometimes she may have brought it up to get some bad reactions from him.

Remember Elliot once tried to make out with Darlene forgetting they were siblings. Like son was thinking this chick is always around and down to ride or die she must dig me let me get some, oh wait yeah shes loyal cuz she's my sister.

damn i completely forgot about that :sick: . i dont understand how this show lost viewers. excellent story telling, writing and cinematography. this show will be top 10 all time if they dont game of thrones the last few episodes. i trust sam will deliver though.

Back
Top Bottom