Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Oh I was definitely confused as well right up until they name dropped Elliot.

Thought they were playing around for a bit given they all act awkward around each other anyway.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] "they all act akward around each other anyway"

Last edited:
Mobley def looked different & he was def talking to her like they were just getting to know each other so that was easily a flashback. Lil random but it seems like most of the intros this season have been flashbacks to who the episode is gonna focus on

Yea as soon as she called Mobley a "newb who shouldn't drop the soap" I figured that out. 

Kind of nice to have a break from Mr. Robot again, and even Elliott too this time.

One of my favorite episodes so far.

Madam Ex is/was back 
pimp.gif
 I always thought it was wreckless they were just chilling in her home as if she wouldn't return for Clothes/Shoes/Equipment etc.

Angela is all the way gone. What's her angle if she has one? Sold out for real I presume.....

Last edited:
Forgot this thread existed :lol:

Last several episodes have been really good. I feel like I need to go back and re-watch the first few episodes of the season, because I felt a bit lost. Reading the last 15 pages or so of this thread has helped though.

I gotta assume so and it ties in to her wanting to validate her self worth. She got insecurity issues.

I imagine she must've blew every guy in HS except Elliot.

Last edited:
I think they just say that because she's a woman and the rate for which she has been promoted they assume she been giving up the goods. And just another way for them to call her a traitor for working for ECorp

the first time they made mention of it, when she was at that dudes house I thought ok dude just wants to see what that mouth do. I also wrote off the 2nd time cause that's a semi normal response to someone working above their skill level you know "who'd you blow to get this job"

but I felt like dude's response in the bar was a bit too on the nose "we all know you like to swallow"

Yeah, saying you ****** your way to the top or blew a guy is common insult women encounter.

Straight up saying you like to swallow implies prior history.

I assumed Elliott killed Tyrell, unless he was going into the popcorn cause he was hungry.

Synopsis for ep10

"Elliot wonders if Mr. Robot has been lying to him; Darlene attempts to do the right thing; Dom and the FBI get closer."

So in 2 weeks Elliot once again isn't buying what Mr Robot has told him. Clearly that "confession" was not the end of things.

Darlene is a savage. It's crazy how it shows the lengths people will go toward their selfish goals.

Can't wait to see how things unfold in the last four episodes.

Darlene killed Tyrell.
Peep her reaction to killing the Madame. That was her first kill.

From then on that opened the door to her being a savage which is why homey caught that bat to the head for his betrayal/double agent shadiness.

Last edited:
Oh I was definitely confused as well right up until they name dropped Elliot.

Thought they were playing around for a bit given they all act awkward around each other anyway.

Just a flashback bro...plus I doubt Ron's coffee shop would still be in business after Elliot hacking him.

Darlene killed Tyrell.

Where yall getting this from?

i hate that guy from mad men [emoji]128544[/emoji]

Duck, :lol:

I assumed Elliott killed Tyrell, unless he was going into the popcorn cause he was hungry.

Mr. Robot did

So Mobley got murked en route to the cafe? :nerd:

I think so...2 hours waiting isn't a good look. Why is the dark army killing off the Fsociety crew? Is it b/c of the FBI or they already planned to clean up loose ends?

Also, when the hell did Darlene learn Mandarin?

After that episode I'm starting to wonder if Darlene has her own mrrobot... I kept waiting for someone to take out Mobley, I could feel it coming with all his screen time. I'll be surprised if he's still around next episode.

Didn't expect to like the last episode so much.

Loved the fsociety bts footage

Angela's tears for fears cover :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom