Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Did any of ya'll catch this bonus scene from the end of Season 1? I just saw this yesterday.

so Price knows who's responsible?? :wow:

View media item 2152432

better late than never though, :lol:

I don't think Darlene needed to learn Mandarin to figure out what was going on the **** boy and the Dark Army. He sent them a screenshot of her sleeping while he was updating them the situation. Crazy definitely runs in the family :wow:

With that said, can't wait for next week's episode. :pimp:

Also, predictable song choice for Angela :lol:

She did need to either know it or translate it, that is how she found out about Stage 2.

I was wondering why darlene immediately went to the computer when she woke up. Guess it's good to be paranoid.

Darlene stayed hacking Cisco, so I wouldn't be surprised if she still did it whether the laptop was out or not.

:rofl: @ Elliot getting arrested for stealing the dog and hacking social media.

Wow. Can't believe that lame pressed charges like he said he would.

Yeah, I can't believe that either :smh:...Technically Elliott didn't steal Flipper. He made the dude an offer he couldn't refuse.

Whiterose.:rofl:

He is serious about that transgender stuff man. Bruce/Caitlyn can't hold a candle to White Rose.

I thought WR was gonna **** on the grave :lol:

Way more interested in the Dark Army/WR's motives.

I thought the same thing too :rofl: What ended up happening was far more surprising

I thought about that too but I couldn't really connect him wit the spot. Man, when the truck pulled up, I was certain if was going to be Tyrell.

Also - Joanna is having dudes marked in cold blood and followed. There's no way she still thinks his name is Ollie :lol:

I was expecting Tyrell to roll down the window and say Bonsoir Elliott.

I think Joanna called him by name, so I'm sure she knows his name isn't Ollie. I'm sure she knew that the moment he said it, even though she didn't know his real name.

I thought they took Madam X's body to get burned at that animal shelter....

They did, I don't know what he is talking about :lol:

I'm not big into theories but this seems like the most plausible to me. The Dark Army knows there every move so clearly they were aware that fsociety was working out of Madam X's house. They searched the place and realized the tape was there and fsociety would have to come back so they dump a nearly dead Mobley there to send a message.

Far reach. What would the dark army be searching Madam X's house for in the first place? Cisco would have told them everything already, that is if they aren't keeping tabs. But who knows with this show. Surprise after surprise and love it.

1. I thought it was going to be Tyrell too!!
2. I rewatched the final scene of last week's episode multiple times and verified online - she said Ollie, not Elliot. I know that's what he told her but he would have been far more shook if she just blew up his spot with this real name
3. The dark army knew their moves but I'm not nearly as paranoid as them and I know I would want to check out the scene to see if they left any clues.

Imma need Joey Bas***** to be released asap. Can you imagine him added to these conversations and situations on the "real world"

Like "White rose pee sitting down and I'm cool with that, but Imma need you to respect my dude Elliot and listen up" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Imma need Joey Bas***** to be released asap. Can you imagine him added to these conversations and situations on the "real world"

Like "White rose pee sitting down and I'm cool with that, but Imma need you to respect my dude Elliot and listen up" :lol:  

most definitely need to see leon on the outside.

1. I thought it was going to be Tyrell too!!
2. I rewatched the final scene of last week's episode multiple times and verified online - she said Ollie, not Elliot. I know that's what he told her but he would have been far more shook if she just blew up his spot with this real name
3. The dark army knew their moves but I'm not nearly as paranoid as them and I know I would want to check out the scene to see if they left any clues.

I guess I missed the Ollie part, I thought she said Elliott. Could be that I was anticipating TYrell saying it that I thought I heard it :lol: Do you think she was being coy with him by calling him Ollie? I mean hell, they know where the hell he lives obviously.

I see your point about the dark army checking up on them, I just don't know if leaving a half dead person there would be a smart move.

You were right, she did say Ollie

Last edited:
Leon obviously has connections to the Dark Army/Whiterose so I hope we do see him on the outside if not this season, at least next season.

I didn't expect to like Leon as much as I did. I was happy to see Joey added because I'm a fan, but I didn't expect him to be so good in the role. Apparently he has some formal training from his childhood. Definitely need to see him more. Sam seems to be really in touch with the fans, so I could see his character expanding if he didn't already have a larger arc waiting for him.

Also, might have been a throwaway line, but could the mention of people being let out of prison en masse be a hint at a Vera return?

Probably not, but I love how that dude played that role. Miss that character.

Leon obviously has connections to the Dark Army/Whiterose so I hope we do see him on the outside if not this season, at least next season.

I was thinking what he meant about him "hearing about him" like who the hell hears about a hacker that stole someone's dog.

I caught all of the sitcom references but I only mess with Seinfeld heavy.

:lol: @ Resier aint get the respect he deserved.

Is that Esmail? :lol:

I was thinking what he meant about him "hearing about him" like who the hell hears about a hacker that stole someone's dog.
It was more about him pleading guilty which made him worthy of hearing about.

Last edited:
Angela could get that work tho ever since she went to E-Corp ... she got sexy 

i like, all safe angela and e corp angela, but with her complexion she shouldnt be wearing
her hair pulled back that tight.
it pulls back the skin on her forhead, creating a tension that clogs her pores, thats why theres some light pattern dryness around her scalp.

shes still no1 though

i like, all safe angela and e corp angela, but with her complexion she shouldnt be wearing
her hair pulled back that tight.
it pulls back the skin on her forhead, creating a tension that clogs her pores, thats why theres some light pattern dryness around her scalp.

shes still no1 though

zoolander-beauty-rules-hair-down-.gif

I hate Dom, man. That said, the fact that I do means she's doing a great job in that role.

There's something dope about all the main characters of this show all being younger professionals around 30 years old. Everyone from the hackers to the FBI agent chasing them down all seem to fit the same kind of mold.

But man, I just wanna clothesline Dom when she's being pompous with that damn lollypop.:lol:

I laugh when she has a lollipop and is talking to other agents. Maybe she quit smoking and always needs some candy.

How is she gonna bring a sandwich from angela's favorite deli and not even share? I thought she was gonna the sexy woman in her dream was angela and she was gonna kiss her.

Dat young Helen Hunt pic up there is nice. Looks like the actress leeled sobieski.

Back
Top Bottom