Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

The last 2 episodes with the Tyrell and Vera story lines feel like they thoroughly expanded the universe. This show is totally not what I thought it would be during the pilot and that's awesome.

hearing great things about this, gonna watch from beginning soon. shocked USA put out a quality show of this nature.

^Yup, been highly recommending this show to peers.

img

So does this mean Vera is done with Elliot? Or will we still be seeing Vera down the road...

I hope we see Elliott get revenge on Vera. Idk why but i feel like Vera is now connected to Dark Army or Tyrell. Like somehow hes gon play into their subplots since hes with new ppl now

I hope we see Elliott get revenge on Vera. Idk why but i feel like Vera is now connected to Dark Army or Tyrell. Like somehow hes gon play into their subplots since hes with new ppl now
I feel like Vera is definitely in the fold somehow I just wonder why he didn't go ahead and kill Elliot right then. I'm assuming Vera will attempt to use Elliot in some way down the road... since he let him live

hearing great things about this, gonna watch from beginning soon. shocked USA put out a quality show of this nature.
USA has had a decent run of good shows.

Suits, Mr. Robot, Graceland, my homie Chrisley, etc.

Makes a lot of sense it's owned by NBC.

USA has had a decent run of good shows.

Suits, Mr. Robot, Graceland, my homie Chrisley, etc.

Makes a lot of sense it's owned by NBC.
It's more shocking it's owned by NBC in some ways.

NBC is currently struggling to get and keep long lasting primetime shows on their network.

USA is flourishing, granted they got the cable leeway NBC does not.

Suits was ok for the first season. Chirsley is funny, but that's it.. Mr. Robot is nothing like they've ever done before. Usually it's that same "bad things happen, good guy ends up on top" at the end of the episode type of shows, which is fine.. this show is just unique as hell to me. I caught up in like a day and a half, the eerie feel of the show and the soundtrack are perfect for Rami and his portrayal of the character.

Man I'm still pissed off about the ending of the last episode. But I noticed when things like that happens, the show becomes even more :pimp:

I legit hate Tyrell man. Like I have always rooted for the villain but this dude is so evil he is actually unlikable which is a feat in itself. Not saying the character isnt good tho. CTO guy (i forgot his name smh) really gotta get him
Dude wife smh at all her decisions

:pimp: at Elliott keeping it 100 at the end

Another great episode

I was waiting for a scene where Elliot told someone the complete truth about what he's been up to. He didn't tell his therapist everything he does but gave her look in to what he does which involves her. I wanted to see that.

:lol: @ Mr. Robot. I again feel like he and Elliot are separate ppl. It's a vibe I get from time to time. It's just so crazy if they're the same person.

Tyrell had no choice. Would've been nice if he smashed but it makes sense why he didn't. Bet the new CTO is gonna be so devastated when he finds out his wife is dead :lol:

Last edited:
Tyrell :wow:

Elliot with the brutal honesty his psychiatrist always wanted :lol:

Angela's story's not doing it for me... I just want them to get to Tyrell or Elliot whenever she's off doing her shh.

Another good episode, didn't focus on Elliot much at all.

i love NT, whenever i hear a dope track on a show someone always ends up posting it on the show thread haha. 

Tyrell geeked! Lmao wow. Had me dying when he fired them dudes though. 

Man this show has some interesting characters. 

The FKA Twigs track being used tonight had me hyped.The song fit the scene perfectly. Tyrell is off, man. 
laugh.gif

Show is phenomenal. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It definitely shows you how much technology and the internet is interwoven throughout our lives to the point it makes us very vulnerable.

Loved the last episode, the final scene especially like everybody else has said.

Tyrell. :lol:

Dude is losing it fam, he really fumbled that whole situation about the CTO position from the start and he's letting it affect all aspects of his life.

He's a psychopath so I'm not surprised he's starting to become unhinged, how long he gets away with it.

Rami Malek is putting on an amazing performance as Elliott, easily one of the most interesting characters on TV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom