Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Definitely doesnt feel right watching this show when its cold outside somehow.
It was always a late summer show. When its perfect outside.Strike that nice balance between a perfect day and watching a grim show at night. Now its grey and cold and then you gotta watch a dark show :lol:

I don't get what most of you dudes are griping about.

Season has continued its intrigue and greatness. That little time off in between Elliot getting shot has surprised and revealed some interesting developments. Show continues its greatness.

Its on you if you're confused or too slow to catch up. If you think these first few eps are confusing I question if you ever truly grasped the first 2 seasons. And if you'd rather binge, please just leave until the season is over :lol:

This season seems paced fine. Similar to 1 n 2. I do get the feeling WR, has some type of time travel machine in the works.

Elliot's acting here trying not to get caught and kicked out :lol:

I totally can see more how he acts as Mr. Robot.

I don't get what most of you dudes are griping about.

Season has continued its intrigue and greatness. That little time off in between Elliot getting shot has surprised and revealed some interesting developments. Show continues its greatness.

Its on you if you're confused or too slow to catch up. If you think these first few eps are confusing I question if you ever truly grasped the first 2 seasons. And if you'd rather binge, please just leave until the season is over
:lol:

ElegantDelightfulAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

kc_Ad_Shm.png

My anxiety level was through the rough during last night's episode. Can't wait for next week's episode!

My anxiety level was through the rough during last night's episode. Can't wait for next week's episode!
I haven't watched it all, I'm at the part where Elliot gets caught sneaking around ECorp and man....intense.
Had me hanging on for dear life during that scene.

This recent episode is one of the best of the series! The execution of single shot cam throughout the episode was tremendous. It really kept me on edge the entire episode and I loved it from beginning to end. I have to give it another watch but it was fantastic!

This recent episode is one of the best of the series! The execution of single shot cam throughout the episode was tremendous. It really kept me on edge the entire episode and I loved it from beginning to end. I have to give it another watch but it was fantastic!

I saw Esmail mentioned it wasn’t a single shot, but that feeling was definitely incredible. Fav episode so far in the new season for me.

Most likely.

Unless Angles shuts him down and explains why she fully all-in with Mr. Robit and White Rose. Also explain that go back and change everything **** she referred to before.

I saw Esmail mentioned it wasn’t a single shot, but that feeling was definitely incredible. Fav episode so far in the new season for me.
Interesting that it wasn't a single shot. Either way the execution is amazing as you said and the feeling it gave me was incredible. Going to try to rewatch it again this evening.

Let me see if I understand some of the puzzle pieces here:

-White Rose (in his role as a Chinese government official) was in charge of the particle accelerator project in New Jersey. Elliot's father worked for him in some way. The project was rumored to have created a gravitational "Mystery Spot", according to the links from the show's E-Corp reddit page. Some kind of radiation from the plant killed Elliot's father as well as Angela's mother. Outside of the Dark Army, Price is the ONLY one that knows of White Rose's involvement.

-Mr Robot and Angela are motivated by the fact that they believe Price and E-Corp are solely responsible for their parent's death. Because of this they're willing to work with White Rose and kill anyone who works for E-Corp. But they have no idea that White Rose is more directly responsible for their parents' deaths than anyone at E-Corp

-Price and E-Corp don't really know or care what is going on at the plant. They're indifferent that whatever happened there killed people. Price motivation for working with the White Rose and the Chinese government is to inflate the value of their own proprietary "E-Coin" cryptocurrency and make as much money as possible. But they feel that the Chinese are not holding up their end of the deal by trying to take control of Bitcoin instead.

-At this point, F-Society no longer exists. It's just another "mask" worn by White Rose's Dark Army. The Dark Army always intended to let F-Society and Tyrell take all of the blame and get thrown away.

-The FBI agent knows that the Chinese government official is a transvestite, but she doesn't know or suspect that he's "White Rose", the head of the legendary terrorist organization "The Dark Army". However, she's figured out that the Dark Army is the real force behind everything being blamed on Tyrell and F-Society.

Somehow, Elliot is going to have to become aware that White Rose is behind his father's illness. Then, the full murderous fury of Mr Robot can be unleashed against the Dark Army. (I expect a "Total Recall"-style twist that Elliot's father actually willingly helped White Rose, at least at first).

One question I have is:
Is the Chinese government itself aware of what White Rose is doing, or is White Rose basically a James Bond supervillian trying to turn Zaire/The Congo into his personal supervillian lair?

Like someone said a few pages back, there is a mine in the Congo that White Rose wants control of because they produce a mineral that is used in the manufacturing of every computer motherboard being made in the world. I think the end game for White Rose is total supremacy in the shadows. His government job by day allows him to network and make deals while the Dark army are a goon squad that enacts whatever back stabbing White Rose needs to do to take over.

I think eventually Elliot will learn the truth that White Rose is somewhat behind his fathers death and that’s when him and Mr Robot will merge and he will be his “true self” with both parts working as one with no memory lapses. But this will make Angela his rival because I believe she will be so enthralled with White Rose she won’t believe that it was White Rose who had a major hand in the death of her mother. Or maybe something will happen and further fuel the merging of Elliot and Mr Robot.

Speaking of breaking bad, someone needs to send Darlene on a trip to Belize. Never rat on family... never

Loved the overhead shots through doorways and even showing the outside of the building and the server room. Reminded me of Tarantino’s shots in Kill Bill

Its on :smokin

Damn a couple panicked excited lines from Elliot and I'm already drawn back in to the tense thick atmosphere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom