MS KERI BABY... Vol. BAWSE!

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

but anyone who believes she's overhyped or even close to unattractive, is crying out for attention.

Exactly. you cant tell me she isn't pretty. Dude SNEAKERKING7 wastes Hours on NT talking with other DUDES but gon say she isn't worth 5 min. of his time
smh.gif
. something aint right
indifferent.gif

Shut the hell up.

Who are you to tell me what is and isn't worth my time?
eyes.gif

Yeah, she's cute and all, but I still think she's over-hyped.
Are you upset, bro?

Intanetz is not that serious
happy.gif

internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

Oh, %%+$...It is...my bad
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Naw, I don't get mad over message boards.
smile.gif

She's so HOT. I'd love to see her naked. I'd probably turn into a beast if i see her in person
keri-hilson.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I don't even fancy light skinned ladies...

but anyone who believes she's overhyped or even close to unattractive, is crying out for attention.

DF!!!
a073608c3d28e0388b728f4d15843a0b086cd0c2.jpg

i swear this pic makes me actually laugh every damn time

but i <3 Keri

she is very average, but thats what makes her so attractive....i dont like the superficial over the edge type look
she just reminds me of some kool shortee from around the way down for whutever and on top of her game....

her eyes are
pimp.gif

To be quite honest, i think she is overhyped she pretty at best. Going at B like that then renig not a sign of realness. The new Keysha keisha sp cole go wayway way way way way way way way way way harder than she do.

Some of yall trippin...she is sexy as all hell...gotta beautiful smile (yeah I said beautiful)...not the best body T&A wise but she can get the pipe everyday

Originally Posted by he told on me

To be quite honest, i think she is overhyped she pretty at best. Going at B like that then renig not a sign of realness. The new Keysha keisha sp cole go way way way way way way way way way way way harder than she do.

But you snitching on a snitch with that screenname you're using.

Some of her older videos, she wasn't attractive in them.
The newer ones, she is attractive.

So don't know where I stand on this one.

Back
Top Bottom