3. Lil' Wayne
4. Rick Ross
5. Snoop Dogg
6. 50 Cent
7. Lupe Fiasco
8. Young Jeezy
9. Andre 3000
10. T.I.

Snoop Dogg threw up a brick in the form of Ego-Trippin' and is ahead of Lupe?? Blasphemy. Discuss...

I'll go ahead and start off with
smh.gif
@ #1. That is all I will say.

I know everybody is entitled to their opinion, but I wanted to smack that dude that said Wayne is more creative than Jay-Z
roll.gif

Kanye should be #1...

#1 album in Graduation
Collabing with everyone from Estelle, Madonna, Jeezy, Wayne, N.E.R.D., etc.
Sold out concert with crazy hype and rave reviews

He bounced back strong since his mothers passing.

Dont really care for the list but I dont think you can deny this man right now.

Now Jay's my dude...but he ain't "hotter" than Wayne right now.

50 should be nowhere near that list...I Get Money was banging on the radio...at the end of 2007.

Lupe should be ahead of Snoop.

Rick Ross qualifies, I guess...but not #4.

But it's MTV...all logic gets thrown out the window when it comes to these dudes.

I know everybody is entitled to their opinion, but I wanted to smack that dude that said Wayne is more creative than Jay-Z

so because Wayne can go from a Jamaican to a R&B singer...he's more creative?

jay-z.jpg

Also, Kanye is my boy, but I know MTV put him on the top to get on his good side. That's not saying he's undeserving though.

1 and 2 are cool but I'd just swap them, Lupe nd TI should be higher, Ross is too high, Snoop shouldn't even be in there, if anything he should be at10, and I'm jus glad Wayne aint at number 1 again.

also, wheres Game and Luda at?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Also, Kanye is my boy, but I know MTV put him on the top to get on his good side. That's not saying he's undeserving though.

Truth. But no one is seeing Kanye right now. Dude killed it with Grad and his tour is unmatched. No one in the game is putting on a show like 'Ye rightnow. Not even HOTC.

Yeezy might be arrogant and undeserving at the same time for that attitude, but now is his time.
pimp.gif

Rick Ross? Word?

And what's the last thing that Andre 3000 dropped?

And I love Lupe, but I didn't know he had a buzz like that. He'd be much higher on my list.

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

I'll go ahead and start off with
smh.gif
@ #1. That is all I will say.

Elaborate.

When I originally replies, the list had Lil Wayne at #1. Now it's Kanye.

oh alright. got you. weezy at number 1 woulda been
laugh.gif
. dude ain'teven crackin' my top 5.

agree wit Kanye,

wayne could be #2 i mean its "hottest right now" and this dude is on every other song out.

3000 made a the list just off guest appearances
pimp.gif

I agree with the list. Those are the top 10 biggest rappers in the game right now. Hate all you want but the list is accurate. I'd probably rearrange someguys but this list is better than the one they came out with before. If the list was based on pure lyricism than it would be wayyy off base. But it isn't.

good thing this list is only the hottest MC's in the game presently and not the best MC's..................cuz besides Jay and T.I. i dont respect nonof these rappers starting with Kanye

Back
Top Bottom