MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

veronica washed. I remember last show she was on she was desperate for allies and I think she tried to get some by hooking up with evan I think.

That Brooke  Cooke girl.....she was down AF.

Bring her back too

fb10.jpg

Last edited:
Would like to see Landon, Darrell, and Derrick back too.

Need Jenn sexy add back :nerd: :evil:

veronica washed. I remember last show she was on she was desperate for allies and I think she tried to get some by hooking up with evan I think.
That's what I like to see from her :lol: :evil:

Last edited:
I was hit or miss with watching The Challenge in Landon's day, but by most accounts, he's the GOAT...Him and Darrell?

Top 3 is probably those 3 and Bananas. Landon was like the 90's Bulls to Banana's Spurs...Or something like that. :lol: Derrick the 00's Pistons.

Last edited:
I still gotta watch that battle of the seasons challenge. I missed a few episodes of it. alton was back but didn't dominate like we were expecting him too. I think it was the season when Abe was puking like crazy in the final challenge.

Yeah I think he only won one challenge. He was busy *******.

He came back after a break and I think after dumping Irulan but did not do good in that challenge.

That Abram 3sum :pimp: Dude was too lucky.

Wasn't Alton smashing Sarah too.

I just remember that dude being like in Love all doing Yoga and ish. He was smitten, or am I tripping??
nerd.gif

Yeah he was in love a lot but to me that's his weird simping playa game

altonsarah.jpg

Thirst trap the females, then fall in love, then do it to the next chick.

Last edited:
I really just want to see a best of the best, monster challenge before everyone is definitely too old. Find a way to convince the Miz and everything -- double elimination! :lol:

Must see TV.

Last edited:
I think they got enough wwinners to do a challenge of the champions.

Just gotta hope everybody would say yes. Maybe somehow bring back Kenny.

I really just want to see a best of the best, monster challenge before everyone is definitely too old. Find a way to convince the Miz and everything -- double elimination! :lol:

Must see TV.

Miz trains year round with only a short amount of time off.

He would run through everybody!

One of the road rules challenges they had the previous season fight the new season in boxing matches. It was kinda awesome except my boy Abe lost to derrick to my surprise.

I wish they would do a challenge like that just so we can see certain people get whooped and knocked out.

Last edited:
I was hit or miss with watching The Challenge in Landon's day, but by most accounts, he's the GOAT...Him and Darrell?

Top 3 is probably those 3 and Bananas. Landon was like the 90's Bulls to Banana's Spurs...Or something like that. :lol: Derrick the 00's Pistons.

You already mentioned it but Alton was dominating the challenges too. But Landon was beast.

One of the road rules challenges they had the previous season fight the new season in boxing matches. It was kinda awesome except my boy Abe lost to derrick to my surprise.

I wish they would do a challenge like that just so we can see certain people get whooped and knocked out.

Which season was that? Man I can't find anywhere to watch the OLDER challenges.

You already mentioned it but Alton was dominating the challenges too. But Landon was beast.

Which season was that? Man I can't find anywhere to watch the OLDER challenges.

You can watch them on Amazon prime.

Back
Top Bottom