MTV JAMS APPRECIATION

This has probably been posted already, but i felt it was needed. I will listen to MTV Jams over the radio. They provide you with: The Old,The New,and The Underground. R&B and HipHop. I'm talkin videos i be like "Dam! They made a video for that!" And you get mixtape plugs..."Where They Do That At?!"

MTV JAMS
pimp.gif

Yea when did they start doing that +%@? I just changed cable companies and got MTV Jams back and I tune in and I see commercials now? I mean I know you gotta pay bills but damn. And its the same 4 commercials too.
laugh.gif

I thought we was talking bout MTV Jams with Bill Bellamy... That was definitely appreciated. This i don't knwo bout I have Time Warner

whats time warner? aint heard of that. yea they is gettin a lil outrageous wit the small infomercials and sometime the jam of the week annoy me but still i catch vids that i be excited to see lol

Originally Posted by J Diction

whats time warner? aint heard of that. yea they is gettin a lil outrageous wit the small infomercials and sometime the jam of the week annoy me but still i catch vids that i be excited to see lol

cable company. They suck

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

they got way too many commercials now
smh.gif
co-sign

its whatever now..but back when the only break between videos was those mtv jams things is appreciated

Originally Posted by Essential1

I thought we was talking bout MTV Jams with Bill Bellamy... That was definitely appreciated. This i don't knwo bout I have Time Warner

These youngsters on NT dont know about the real MTV jams. Back in the good old days when MTV, BET, & The Box actually played music videos. People that lived in cali in those good old days would know about CMC too............

its ard but they keep the same vids in rotation for one whole day instead of shufflin like they used to.

and they play commercials now .....................UUGGGGHHHHHHHH
mad.gif

that booty pad @#$% urks the hell out of me

Back
Top Bottom