MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Exes II, premieres Jan 6, 2015 (R.I.P Diem/Knight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys don't remember Zach from when he was on Real World? He's happy being country and ignorant, because that's how he was raised.

He'll continue to get low self esteem females.

If shes thinking long term. Wnba dont pay their girls enough. Think of diana taursi gets paid like 500k
Brittany greiner makes like 100k. And those are the bigger names.
Shes on TV now and possibly can takes this career higher if she tries.
Maybe shes not but in my mind d1 ball and wnba isnt worth it

Taurasi gets paid $107.

Overseas they can make a mil.

I honestly think Zach is gay, or at least bi. His extreme homophobia early in the San Diego season was kind of a tell.

I know taursi makes like 2-4 million overseas
And greiner 1-2 mil

Last edited:
If shes thinking long term. Wnba dont pay their girls enough. Think of diana taursi gets paid like 500k
Brittany greiner makes like 100k. And those are the bigger names.
Shes on TV now and possibly can takes this career higher if she tries.
Maybe shes not but in my mind d1 ball and wnba isnt worth it
The way I see it, 1st place in the challenge has been fluctuating from like 75k+ and up.

2nd place 50k+ and up, 3rd place is sometimes nothing :lol: and more recently like 15k+ and up.

I can't really remember but I don't think she won anything last challenge. Overall the chances of consistently seeing a payday in a format going from solo to teams makes things bleak. Of course you can account for when she first joined and the recent turn over rate of vet females dropping out and not returning.

Now yes, she probably gets paid for showing up at clubs and bars and hosting like some other RW ppl but she's really not that popular amongst the females as a personality. So she'd probably get offers based on her looks. There's other venues but I'm not sure she's pursuing them or that they'll pay off the way a guaranteed WNBA contract would even though their league so far does not pay it's best stars the most.
You guys don't remember Zach from when he was on Real World? He's happy being country and ignorant, because that's how he was raised.

He'll continue to get low self esteem females.
I remember now cuz I watched his RW season but it's something you can forget as time passes. I always felt he was a douche but that was for other reasons due to his ignorance but on this topic he was particularly very ignorant.

I remember his lame arguments with his gay cast mate (think his name was Frank?).

Last edited:
gregzzy23 gregzzy23 , if we're talking nostalgia, Alton was one of my all-time favorite cast members. Dude was super athletic and would beast every competition.

Edit: Random side bar, used to watch the show in college with my girlfriend at the time. Rubbed in my crush on Svetlana. She got mad and called her "Slutlana" and vowed to trade me for Brad.

Last edited:
Props to Jordan for beating Zach in that challenge with only one hand, surprised me.
Brain beats brawn. Zach lacked finesse or strategy. Tired himself out and made little progress.

Jonna carried his slack the last two competitions.

Wes manipulated the hell outta Roy Lee.

Felt like Roylee was gonna reach across the table and smack Wes.

"It is mutha*****!" :lol:

I think Zach ends up coming back.

Props to Jordan for beating Zach in that challenge with only one hand, surprised me.
Brain beats brawn. Zach lacked finesse or strategy. Tired himself out and made little progress.

Jonna carried his slack the last two competitions.

Wes manipulated the hell outta Roy Lee.
LeRoy trying to get his politic game on for once and Wes jedi mind tricked the **** outta him.
laugh.gif

Leroy ends up being just as two faced as Jay :rofl:

That caught me off guard.

Using a sledgehammer like using an axe really is all in technique. Only way strength wins out is if you're Hulk strong.

As far as who comes back it's clearly Johnny and Nany. You can tell by who runs back in they're nearly the same height. Jonna is mad small.

I can totally see Zach failing epically against Johnny in the Exiled challenge.

Holy **** Wes is the goat for that move and the way it played out. I was positive this would be one of the weaker eliminations because of Jordans lack of a friggin hand and Zachs strength...wow.

Wes :smokin dude just knows how to play the game so well

I can't imagine Zach and Jonna working well enough to beat Bananas and Nany at anything

Hopefully the 3 final teams are Wes/Theresa, Leeroy/Nia, and Jordan/Sarah, I wouldn't mind seeing any of those guys win

As far as who comes back it's clearly Johnny and Nany. You can tell by who runs back in they're nearly the same height. Jonna is mad small.
I think both teams are going to come back and battle for the spot in front of everyone.

Who cares what Wes did. Throwing Zack in made the most sense. Physically, he is Leroy's only challenger, and you don't want to take the chance on losing to him over something that could be avoided. Zack may have fallen apart in last year's final, but he has won before, so he's fully capable of beasting in a final.

Also, let's not pretend that Wes didn't barely make it through his last final (CT absolutely dominated that whole final) and had to be literally carried up a mountain in a final before that. Leroy and Nia can do work against any of the teams left. Of course, the Exile thing changes it up, but they don't know that yet.

I think both teams are going to come back and battle for the spot in front of everyone.
i agree, they showed bananas/nany running back into the dome, but i feel mtv just edited it that way. i think both will battle in front of everyone.

in the previews wes is in an elimination, how great would it be against bananas

Last edited:
MTV would be foolish to not air Zach vs Bananas on the actual show considering Zach basically did Bananas the way Leroy did him, all thanks to Wes.
That's good television right there.

Fell sorry for Jonna, Zach is f boy. The best decision was to throw Zach/Jonna in, pretty sure Wes/Theresa would have come back if they were thrown in and it would have been a waste of a move to throw in Jay so mind tricks or not it was smart at this point. Bananas and Nany will win against Zach and Jonna.

Who cares what Wes did. Throwing Zack in made the most sense.
There's a difference between discovering the best route on your own and letting another team power you into a corner. It sets a precedence for Roy Lee as a malleable player. He allowed another man's words to completely change his predetermined strategy.

Fell sorry for Jonna, Zach is f boy.
She had by far the worst partnership, even worse than Averey with Reilly. Zach was consistently verbally and emotionally abuse towards her. Blaming Jonna even when it wasn't her fault. I understand she's not the strongest female competitor, but belittling her did not help matters or team morale.

The last exhiles match is definitely in the dome. They hinted at it after the end of the last webisode exhiles match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom