MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons (Sept. 19, 2012 Episode 1 Page 14)

I would love to be in the house with all of them, just based on the S%&t they shouldve shown, looks like a fun time just clowning and drinking and having fun.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

$75,000 for all of that
laugh.gif

Not sure if serious.

CT.  Damn man.  At least he came in 2nd, but Johnny Bananas again. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At Cara Marie (sp) gettin busy anywhere and everywhere in the house. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

I would love to be in the house with all of them, just based on the S%&t they shouldve shown, looks like a fun time just clowning and drinking and having fun.

Yeah man.

I was dying when CT was reading Dunbar's e-mails with his girlfriend, and started doing the voices.
laugh.gif

Disappointed to see CT lose like that, finally had his opportunity and couldn't finish. Also at this point in the challenges, shouldn't other people try to constantly get Johnny out as soon as possible? This is is 4th victory (I think) and dude is just a beast at these things for some reason. For anybody interested, Johnny and CT were interviewed on a podcast on ESPN's grantland.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Disappointed to see CT lose like that, finally had his opportunity and couldn't finish. Also at this point in the challenges, shouldn't other people try to constantly get Johnny out as soon as possible? This is is 4th victory (I think) and dude is just a beast at these things for some reason. For anybody interested, Johnny and CT were interviewed on a podcast on ESPN's grantland.
nah Johnny really isn't that dude. You got to remember he gets all the breaks. One challenge he had Tyler as a partner and they were pretty much close friends since they were castmates on Key West, and they won with that stupid find the key in the rocks. This challenge he had Camila, who is probably the third best female behind Emily and Rachel, and the hook up on the regular. Other times he won he rode shotgun with Kenny and Derrick. He sucks at solo eliminations.

Darrell is actually the king of the challenges. Hes won 4, but should of been 5 if he didn't drop Brad. He's also never lost an elimination by himself.  Five out of six.

^^^Exactly, Johnny is overrated. Hes been on 8-9 challenges and won 4, won his last two.

Darrell and Landon are the best competitors ever on this show. I think Landon won 4 of 6 challenges and won like almost 200 grand. No manipulation or heavy alliances and dont rely on anyone they just get it done and dominate.

Johnny might not be as dominate as other competitors physically but he's smart about that game, rarely having people put him up for elimination and pretty much can coast to the final challenge. Just as other contestant, I wouldn't let that %%*! slide and put his %!+ in there as soon as possible

If you send Johnny into an elimination early and he survives, he'll probably do anything he can to make sure you go home.

Yeah, you don't get rid of Johnny early because he can beat you competitively you try to get rid of him early to stop all of his manipulating and scheming from screwing you over in the end.

Once Wes was gone, Johnny had an easy ride to the final. He did prove himself with the last challenge though but then again it was against a 40 year old.

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

If you send Johnny into an elimination early and he survives, he'll probably do anything he can to make sure you go home.

True but that's why I would only put him in the elimination when its against the better competitors like CT, Darrell, Landon, Wes, LeRoy, etc.

Johnny really aint that good. This was like the first season he showed something. In the past him and Kenny just politicted their way to the end.

No matter how many times johnny wins, I'll always remember CT carrying him like a backpack 
laugh.gif

Did they show a sneak preview to the next Real World like they usually do after the Challenge season is over? I watched the reunion but didn't catch the very end.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Did they show a sneak preview to the next Real World like they usually do after the Challenge season is over? I watched the reunion but didn't catch the very end.

Nothing.

Back
Top Bottom