MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Wes -(CT) he is a bully. He is a bully like I have never seen before. Wes is awesome. Lol

i'm so confused right now
laugh.gif

Wes -(CT) he is a bully. He is a bully like I have never seen before. Wes is awesome. Lol

lmao at Mike. Honestly it seems close to impossible for both people to grab that zipline at the same time. I would just get the worse swimmer to jump on it.

lmao at Mike. Honestly it seems close to impossible for both people to grab that zipline at the same time. I would just get the worse swimmer to jump on it.

Paula had the right idea. After watching that bar tilt for the first 10 people as soon as they grab it, I would just dive in to get that head start on swimming instead of taking the fall.

Paula had the right idea. After watching that bar tilt for the first 10 people as soon as they grab it, I would just dive in to get that head start on swimming instead of taking the fall.

RoyLee and Mike look like they started moving but someone let go and if one falls you both fall

RoyLee and Mike look like they started moving but someone let go and if one falls you both fall

Back
Top Bottom