MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

some of you would top this guy CT off given the chance..i'm convinced lol.
no way him and Adam win this though..Adam has BEEN physically inferior and this jungle will probably expose it.
That's what I'm saying, the only way they lose is because Adam.. he's so small compared to every other dude in the house..this looks like a physical challenge too
I was watching the replay and I notice not only CT dropped Tyler, he dropped Tyler and Adam at the same time. No spoilers, just assumptions, I think CT went to check on Adam and Johnny picked up the scraps during the mayhem.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Frank Matthews

some of you would top this guy CT off given the chance..i'm convinced lol.
no way him and Adam win this though..Adam has BEEN physically inferior and this jungle will probably expose it.
That's what I'm saying, the only way they lose is because Adam.. he's so small compared to every other dude in the house..this looks like a physical challenge too
I was watching the replay and I notice not only CT dropped Tyler, he dropped Tyler and Adam at the same time. No spoilers, just assumptions, I think CT went to check on Adam and Johnny picked up the scraps during the mayhem.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

haha tyle is crossing his legs over his vagina hes so scared..btw...how tall is CT?? dude looked like he was towering over Johnny...

CT is 5'11 leroy is actually the tallest dude in the house at a little over 6'

LeRoy is not the tallest in the house, Kenny is. Kenny is around 6'3-6'4 and he's slightly taller than CT.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

haha tyle is crossing his legs over his vagina hes so scared..btw...how tall is CT?? dude looked like he was towering over Johnny...

CT is 5'11 leroy is actually the tallest dude in the house at a little over 6'

LeRoy is not the tallest in the house, Kenny is. Kenny is around 6'3-6'4 and he's slightly taller than CT.

did anyone else notice that when CT was climbing up the rope, the helicopter was alot closer to the water than the others.....dude was practically in the water the whole time...makes it so much harder...

did anyone else notice that when CT was climbing up the rope, the helicopter was alot closer to the water than the others.....dude was practically in the water the whole time...makes it so much harder...

Me and my bro were actually talking about this. He was basically touching the water and everyone else was not even close to it

Me and my bro were actually talking about this. He was basically touching the water and everyone else was not even close to it

Originally Posted by davizzy

Same here my brother was like why was it so much water splashing when CT was trying to climb the rope. I'm happy that LeRoy won though would be pretty funny if him and Mike won the whole thing.

Originally Posted by davizzy

Same here my brother was like why was it so much water splashing when CT was trying to climb the rope. I'm happy that LeRoy won though would be pretty funny if him and Mike won the whole thing.

Yah noticed that also thought maybe it was the camera angle. He needed to lock his legs around the rope though

Yah noticed that also thought maybe it was the camera angle. He needed to lock his legs around the rope though

I hope CT and Adam make it to the finals, but this jungle has me thinking Adam is the reason why they won't win any cash.

I hope CT and Adam make it to the finals, but this jungle has me thinking Adam is the reason why they won't win any cash.

i was thinking the same thing.

i was thinking the same thing.

Wes aint a man 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
Laurel was looking
devil.gif
barking at 'em
pimp.gif
Roylee
pimp.gif
Mike being that ride or die chick
30t6p3b.gif
them "dudes" are worst then the #*%##@%.
Hated laurel at first but these afters show
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Wes aint a man 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
Laurel was looking
devil.gif
barking at 'em
pimp.gif
Roylee
pimp.gif
Mike being that ride or die chick
30t6p3b.gif
them "dudes" are worst then the #*%##@%.
Hated laurel at first but these afters show
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I went on IMDB and someone posted the spoilers on the message boards.  He put the spoiler in the title so I found out who won.  All I'll say is, I'm hella disappointed.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

I went on IMDB and someone posted the spoilers on the message boards.  He put the spoiler in the title so I found out who won.  All I'll say is, I'm hella disappointed.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Although I hate Paula and want Cara Maria and Laurel to win for the girls I think Ev is going to carry her team and Paula to the victory in the final. Just a gut feeling.

Re-watching this episode I'm starting to feel like the production wanted CT in the jungle because his climb up the rope was way harder than any of the other guys.

Back
Top Bottom