MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

I don't see why Cara couldn't compete with a sprained/broken wrist. She deserves this. Not only is she destroying the eliminations episode after episode, but it looks like she tells off Laurel and finally breaks her down. Now that's G. :pimp:

And I don't think Emily would cake walk past Laurel. Laurel probably wouldn't be talking all this smack right now, but Laurel is stone cold and dominate. I feel like the immediately need to do a redeux with this free agents format and get Emily and Sara in there next go around...That is, if Cara doesn't upset Laurel to win it. :pimp:

Hopefully Johnny goes home next week. CT, Bananas, Zach and Leroy as a final four would be...:pimp:

Cara could do some stuff with her hand in a cast but any challenge or elimination that involves having to hang off something or use two hands and she wouldn't be able to do it.

Physically, I think Emily would give Laurel some competition but not really much. In one of the passed challenges when they had to carry tree stumps almost everyone was struggling whereas Laurel was carrying them like nothing.

:lol: @ thinking Emily wouldn't completely wash Laurel in straight 1 v 1 competition.

Chick is an athletic freak if you follow her on instagram.

Yeah mentioning that one time everybody was tired carrying logs and one person wasn't isn't evidence of anything especially a 1 on 1 elimination match.

Speaking of athletic, does anybody know what Kenny did before these challenges? He's won a few right? I ask cause I saw his instagram the other day and he owns a crossfit gym. Maybe he was well off before but the show must of helped.

I remember looking at Emily's twitter earlier in the day before they aired her blackface episode. She was doing so much explaining and prefacing :lol: :lol: ooooooooh you naively racist cute woman

What's Emily's account on ig? Want to look at her athletic yambs.
Emilymtv

They all for the most part just add mtv to the name lol

Theresa looks good on her instagram as well, better not be those filters lol

Thanks. Theresa always look good on the show. I have a weakness for dark haired girls so I would be near her on these challenges and wait to be her drunk mistake.

Thanks. Theresa always look good on the show. I have a weakness for dark haired girls so I would be near her on these challenges and wait to be her drunk mistake.
:lol: she looked okay to me on the show but when on instagram she looks good to me

Cara Maria and Sarah need to be on a team together on the next challenge.

Cara is mad paranoid like everyone says. Theresa didn't stab her in the back or anything. You kinda knew if Cara had to be in elimination it was going to be that wall punching challenge.

I missed the episode who got eliminated
To be continued.

Whats with Nany, if you wanted Theresa to go in, you had all the power when TJ gave you the first vote in the final round. No way Johnny was going to essentially volunteer himself to go into elimination by saying Cara's name again. She basically only voted Theresa to see what would happen what would happen in a tie, and then changed her vote when she basically had the decision all to herself with that first vote.

Cara is mad paranoid like everyone says. Theresa didn't stab her in the back or anything. You kinda knew if Cara had to be in elimination it was going to be that wall punching challenge.
How ironic lol, she manages to stay on after a scary injury and her next elimination is on the wall challenge.

Devyn and Johnny made it to the final challenge :stoneface:

I thought the losing team/last team automatically gets sent into elimination.

Last edited:
Devyn and Johnny made it to the final challenge
indifferent.gif

I thought the losing team/last team automatically gets sent into elimination.
Devyn and Johnny shouldve been in that elimination 
mean.gif

nany should have stuck with theresa....no way bananas doesn't change his vote.

and why they keep giving the punch the wall elimination to ppl with one hand lol

i would have loved to see ct leroy in the circle cage one 

^

I'm pretty sure they've been rotating.

If Cara has a cast on here hand, then she's at a big advantage.

Back
Top Bottom