MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

Didn't Knight have a drug problem? Frank alluded to him using drugs while on the show.

Choking on your own vomit can happen when you OD.

Didn't Knight have a drug problem? Frank alluded to him using drugs while on the show.

Choking on your own vomit can happen when you OD.
He was a semi-pro hockey player but had some pretty bad injuries that forced him into early retirement. He developed a dependency to pain killers and other opiates because of it. Very common among hockey and football players. He's been battling it for years, and yeah Frank has outed him a couple of times as being a pretty heavy user. It's one of the reasons Knight punched him in the face on that reunion show.

He was a semi-pro hockey player but had some pretty bad injuries that forced him into early retirement. He developed a dependency to pain killers and other opiates because of it. Very common among hockey and football players. He's been battling it for years, and yeah Frank has outed him a couple of times as being a pretty heavy user. It's one of the reasons Knight punched him in the face on that reunion show.

Frank made fun of Nany's sis for being a heroin addict too right?

Dude is scum

I remember him saying something towards her, i cant remember but yea i hate frank period.

This is sad :smh:

RIP Knight, the season of Real World he was on is fairly new too. He's from the New Orleans one right?

Frank made fun of Nany's sis for being a heroin addict too right?

Dude is scum
Yeah. A girl I used to be cool with is good friends with Frank from school and she says he's cool and that the show is a misrepresentation, so idk. Never met him. He seems kinda gossipy and temperamental to me.

But to be fair, Dave Jacoby says he's cool.

Choking on your own vomit as your death
sick.gif
mean.gif

RIP
Awful way to go out 
mean.gif

tired.gif
,RIP to him.

Last edited:
Damn Knight too.

Like dmbrhs said, MTV might end up scrapping this season of the Challenge.

Damb another one :smh:

Knight had zero chill and broughtbsome lulz..RIP

Last edited:

Damn Knight too.

Not to sound snooty, it's not my intention, but have you guys ever heard of a company not airing a reality show that was already filmed and edited just because someone who was on it died after the fact? Again, serious question, cuz I don't know.

I know The Bachelor cut out some scenes including the guy who died, but even they aired the series.

Last edited:

Damn Knight too.

Not to sound snooty, it's not my intention, but have you guys ever heard of a company not airing a reality show that was already filmed and edited just because someone who was on it died after the fact? Again, serious question, cuz I don't know.

I know The Bachelor cut out some scenes including the guy who died, but even they aired the series.

actually VH1 scrapped a show after the guy on it killed his fiance and himself or something like that.

it was a challenge type show

Yeah the night they announced his death, they didn't air the rose ceremony to eliminate Someone. They just decided to have a recap on it instead and move forward. And have a short scene to reflex on his death with reactions from the cast.

Damn Knight too.

actually VH1 scrapped a show after the guy on it killed his fiance and himself or something like that.

it was a challenge type show
I do remember that. That was one one of those reality show reject competition shows right?

Do you think it being a homicide had more to do with it than just the deaths though? It was a lot less popular than the Challenge too.

Again not trying to sound sarcastic at all. I'm starting to realize it's impossible to ask questions on the web without it coming across like Stewie asking Brian about the progress of his novel.

I agree with you, i dont see why they would cancel a season because of 2 deaths, it wasnt a suicide or murder so i think they are fine to show it.

Naw, they'll spin it into an awareness or homage type deal.

It was for the love of money that got cancelled when I believe that dude that screamed all the time and lived with his mom that killed himself. That show was greatness btw :smh:

Last edited:
Naw, they'll spin it into an awareness or homage type deal.

It was for the love of money that got cancelled when I believe that dude that screamed all the time and lived with his mom that killed himself. That show was greatness btw
mean.gif
Ryan Jenkins killed his girl, stuffed her body into a suitcase and then hanged himself.

Her body was so badly mutilated they had to identify her by her breast implants.

Co-sign about I Love Money, show was the goods.

While the circumstances aren't exactly similar I don't know how MTV will handle Diem's appearance on this season of The Challenge since she collapsed during filming which lead to her discovering that her cancer had returned.

Back
Top Bottom