MTV Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 | Wednesdays at 10/9c

Why theo keep wearing that same fit
laugh.gif

He was copying Kevin Sumlin's style the whole season. Never seen a dude rock a visor that much in my life.

KevinSumlin702.jpg

Lol at Sumlin comparison. Theo seemed cool first few episodes but then caught feelings hard for Tyara then kept talk9ng about his cousin blowing his opportunity.

Too poster asking why everywhere they went was empty I think they only let a certain amount of people into the clubs/bars purposely because there's no way they could film a place like that when it's near capacity.

season is boring thus far.

:smh: at the chick on the show who cheated on her BF and is not dating this other cast member

So Peter is an insecure weirdo. She wasn't even dancing with any guys she was with her home girls. I agree with one of those sisters he's trying to break her down cuz he knows she's not the confrontational type. Next week looks dumb too.

The sisters are sooooooo draining. They don't look like any fun to be around at all.

Lana seems to expect ppl to automatically know how she feels. Her and Jordan fell out over her being upset and not saying anything and now she's mad at Kass but they never had a convo about how they feel about each other. He's lame anyways she'll be alright. I love her and Jordan's convo at the end of the episode. Very genuine.

Yeah, once racist dude is gone and the Theo drama, Peter getting revealed to be the scumbag he always been :lol:

Reactions: God
This season was buns. I been trying to hold on but I swear every episode feels more and more pointless.

At least we still got the Sisters vs Jennifer fight to look forward to.

141.gif

Thought this season would have been more entertaining

Bunim-Murray producers must be upset they cast so many boring people.

Then Jenn will probably get sent home which would lead to Peter leaving too.

This season is about to set a record for most cast members kicked off the show

Kassius is a clown

Men aren't ticklish

Dressing up as something you aren't as an adult is weird

but crying every second is manly? :lol:

Imagine if she danced on a dude. :lol: Peter must love the low self esteem girls where he can pull that off.

The mom that showed is up kind of fine. Like ****, she look good for an old white *****.

Peter is funny as hell. My new favorite character to watch on here. He's pathetic and it's hilarious. Mike said it too. That's how he is. PSYCHO.

Last edited:
Not only is Peter clearly verbally abusive but Jenn is behaving like a victim :lol: :smh:

I wonder how low the ratings have got? :nerd: I know the producers were hoping for their first Real World on air abortion.

**** make sense that Tya been pregnant since she got on the show :lol:

Last edited:
This season is garbage
Yeah.

This season started off with so much promise too.

I remember some of us (myself included) were hyped about the largest black cast in RW history.

Might be time for MTV to put Real World to bed for good.

Not only is Peter clearly verbally abusive but Jenn is behaving like a victim :lol: :smh:

Dude, I couldn't help but cringe when she was trying to excuse his behavior. She was literally blaming herself. She's a victim and doesn't even know it.

Major props to Katrina and Anna for calling him out while the entire house sat quietly and watched it take place.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom