MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Everyone gets paid something or they wouldn't do it in the first place. At the very least, it's probably a legal issue. But, it could be as little as, like, $500. As we've discussed before (and confirmed on a BS Report years ago) there is a veteran's minimum. If you've appeared on a certain number of challenges (three or four, can't remember), B/M entices contestants with an appearance fee. It's significant enough for people to take a week of vacation from their regular jobs to go on the show, get eliminated on purpose, and go back to work with thousands of extra dollars in their pockets. I think it was Bananas who said that some people go on, tell the house (off camera) that they want to get eliminated early, and everyone obliges.

That being said, even with the incentive, people are just over it. Vevmo has a pretty accurate list of who gets called for the challenges. Basically, anyone who's appeared in the last 10 years gets a call. Most of them just don't want to do it ever again. Apparently even the cash incentive isn't enough for some people. It's understandable though. It's stressful.

The incentive to win nowadays is the final. No more small prizes throughout. Which is how it should be if you're getting a little for just showing up anyway.

I completely forgot about that. Wasn't there a time when after every challenge the winning team got a small prize?

The challenge is only a week???

yea there was a breakdown not long ago of how much they make, but I do remember was it Brad, or Abram both have good jobs owned companies but still went on the show.
I'd assume it's in the realm of like 10k...?
I dont think I would go for less than 5k honestly. (if I was a vet)

MTV got bank...
If they paying the 16 and pregnant girls the way they do challenge has to be making money too

I'm talking about people who can only be there for a week (basically two challenge events) and go home to their regular jobs.

Brad is an insurance agent, but I don't think he has his own company.

The money for someone like CT is definitely five figures.

Coldblooded saying that girl looked like a sea creature.

These guys diving too shallow.

Vince gotta be one of the worse competitors ever and he's a personal trainer?

Figures the two guys who finished the challenge for the team are battling it out to stay in the house.

Scumbag Johnny at it again

Vince gotta be one of the worse competitors ever and he's a personal trainer?

Figures the two guys who finished the challenge for the team are battling it out to stay in the house.

Scumbag Johnny at it again
Was hoping Vince when in tonight, him and bananas just deal and slide their way to the end and people are letting it happen 
mean.gif

My man CT the legend :smokin ahhhh I wish it was Vince in there against him. Wanted to see him wash the whole bananas family.

brianna and jenna are dumb.

How the hell they expect anyone to do well against those big guys in this kind of elimination?

Ridiculous. Would be like them having a tug of war challenge with big e and another fat cast member.

Those two had no chance against CT n Zach

It doesn't even surprise me how Bananas gets others to listen to him
It's comical now

I was watching the whole ep, changed it to something else for a minute and then somehow I'm seeing these ppl vote in Abram's and Cara Maria's bloodlines :smh:

Then Johnny says Cockaroach man survives again :rofl: :smh:

These cast members are idiots.

Who was rumored/spoiled to be in the finale again? :nerd:

Bruh, Cara and Jamie just got through telling Jenna and her awkwardly cute AF cousin that they had their backs, then they go and side with Bananas and vote Jamie in.

Bananas for the voo doo

These people are literally the dumbest human beings alive. They all talk about how they hate Vince, and how they want Bananas out...then don't vote Vince in. Real smart, guys. Even after TJ said the teams were being broken up right after. I'd take Jamie over Vince any day in any elimination format.

MTV  pissed they paid all they $$$ for  Zack and CT for a undramatic elimination. That was tough to watch like the only two guys who want to compete and you let them get slaughter. Should of at least done something physical like powerball or hall brawl.  Or had them compete against each other and have CT and Zack as their teammates. 

Bruh, Cara and Jamie just got through telling Jenna and her awkwardly cute AF cousin that they had their backs, then they go and side with Bananas and vote Jamie in.

Bananas for the voo doo

These people are literally the dumbest human beings alive. They all talk about how they hate Vince, and how they want Bananas out...then don't vote Vince in. Real smart, guys. Even after TJ said the teams were being broken up right after. I'd take Jamie over Vince any day in any elimination format.

They make no damn sense whatsoever. They were just talking about how the guy voted in all of his previous allies. I hope those two dummies get voted in soon and sent home. Looks like them and aneesa will try to send cara home since she's the strongest girl left but she'd beat them in almost any elimination.

Anessa has thrown every non girl day elimination. The producers need to fix this glitch moving forward.

One season needs to have like a bracket setup. You have to keep winning and advancing to get to the final. So you can't coast and have to at least go in and win an elimination.

Win and youre in. Or. Just dont be last
Which season was closes to that set up?
Gauntlet?

I completely forgot about that. Wasn't there a time when after every challenge the winning team got a small prize?
I forgot about that
laugh.gif

Johnny Mosley: "and you also win a Motorola V60 with a year of free service."

They make no damn sense whatsoever. They were just talking about how the guy voted in all of his previous allies. I hope those two dummies get voted in soon and sent home. Looks like them and aneesa will try to send cara home since she's the strongest girl left but she'd beat them in almost any elimination.
it was dumb because eliminating cara maria with a girls elimination next meant they were going into the pit anyways. 
Anessa has thrown every non girl day elimination. The producers need to fix this glitch moving forward.
this and has vince finished one challenge this season. the guy has failed at everything

it would been dope to see abe, john, ct and zack in the pit. mtv regrets not rigging that challenge. 

the show is starting to lose steam now with abe gone and a cast full of boring people who can't finish challenges. the only person im rooting for is jaime, at least he's game to compete

I don't know how this season would have turned out if Tony didn't get injured. Abe legit saved the season. Next week we're going to see Bananas try to screw Cara like always. I think her and Jamie are going to pull out and somehow win the challenge. I think Anessa and whatever her cousins name is go home next week.

Back
Top Bottom