[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Who you know that a millionaire got the money they deserved while signed to Diddy in the last 6 years ever?

fixed
happy.gif

You write for Puff, you get paid.

What ya'll don't understand is that contracts for artists that do "reality" TV are very different.

No one knew any of these people before TV. They are overnight celebs. What they lose in royalties etc., they make in show money. They can get show money afterthe first episode. Most artists actually have to break a record before they get show/club appearence money.

But it also costs more to produce the show, AND the album. So that's where they won't see paper from album sales for a whiiiiiiiile. Probably need togo double plat for that.

I'm always amused when cats try to talk business on here......

sick.gif
@ the song diddy was recording.

and on the playboy with aubrey ... NO FRONT PIC?????
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

eff all that, she needs to get on penthouse

They album is gonna be crazy. I like what has leaked so far. They really trying to get that hit.

^ Only song I heard was Stadium Music.

I stopped DL'ing leaked songs off any upcoming albums, I rather wait to listen to the whole album without getting sick of songs I heard months before.

havent watched it since season 1, thats the realest one, everyone since then has been kinda lame.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Only song I heard was Stadium Music.

I stopped DL'ing leaked songs off any upcoming albums, I rather wait to listen to the whole album without getting sick of songs I heard months before.

I feel u on that...but I cant help myself if it's an artist I really follow(Mario, Trey Songz, Bobby V, Day 26). The way I see it...If a song is crazy,It's not gonna matter how many times I hear it. And half the time, stuff that leaks, is unfinished. So there's still a experience to be had when uhear the finished product.

laugh.gif
at how lonely those two look.

"You guys"
"Its not you guys anymore, its just me"
"You guy"
"Its really not funny"

laugh.gif

Uh Oh...where's Waldo
laugh.gif

DK picked the wrong time to catch feelings...that album had some singles on it
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Diddy just G'd them up saying he got them all signed tocontracts and they're not getting out.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

laugh.gif
Wants them to be on some Dog the Bounty Hunter steez for Shannon.

That better not be the whole season...them searching for the rest of Danity Kane on some Amazing Race %@*+
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom