MTV's Hottest MC in the Game List -- You'll NEVER guess who's leading...

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Fat Joe is puerto rican tho...

And hasn't been relevant in god knows how long....

Hottest in the game is all about Relevence and Consistency..

Fat Joe has been neither

I surely hope you're not insinuating that Puerto Ricans are exempt from this discussion simply because of their nationality. That would be unfortunate forthe legitimacy of the conversation.

As Joe famously said "matta fact, I don't wanna speak about da Rucka". This clearly shows how he is merely waiting for the right time to in fact,actually speak about the Rucka. Then, all our dreams will be realized.

I can't even see the list but it won't end well regardless just like the Vibe bracket.

Where did the other members of SH fall at if they even on the list
nerd.gif

I could say that Joey been consistent so far this yr w/ HH, PR, SH, ER. But like others said, Drake or Wayne gon get the #1 regardless cause of who they are,Kanye will be top 5 and Hov gon round out in 6 or 7 b/c of D.O.A.

Hell is 3stacks even on the list?

Originally Posted by fearthenut

In today's scene of music regarding the "hip-hop" and "rap" genre, lots of individuals can be considered for being the most supreme and celebrated in "da streets".

If I were to cast a ballot for any one of these african american gentlemen who talk very quickly over electronic beats, the proverbial checkmark would have to be placed in the box next to the name of no other than Fat Joe.

"Joey Crack" is simply on top of his lyrics and diction. In the recent past he's been "killim dem hataz" as some would say on this forum. However, his name is not on this proposed list of candidates. The executives from MTV will soon be receiving a very stern letter regarding this exemption.

Hopefully, corrections can be made.

The above is no fake talk, but in fact, the realest of all talk. Talk can get no realer than that. That is what I have to think on the matter.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i see what you did there....atleast i hope that was supposed to be a joke
nerd.gif

Pretty sure #6 is gonna be Gucci. 1-5 is gona be em, jay, wayne, drake and ye (not in that order).

I don't know how Curtis or Jeezy made the list (especially over Rae who actually released an album this year). If Ross isn't on the list it'scomplete BS. And I know they gonna front on Clipse too SMH.

Why is Curtis on the list? He hasn't done anything at all this year.

Wait why am I even in here? These lists are always bull *%#*

Originally Posted by jc619er

When did Drake and Soulja Boy become MC's. Do they even rap.

yea dey do

and as much as i love ye he shouldnt be on the list because he hasnt rapped since the last list came out

honestly, i think soulja boy should make the list. if you think about it, he had two big hit records this year. He has his internet thing going on. He justfinished going on tour with 2 of the biggest names in hip-hop, jeezy and wayne. Im not a teenager so dont get me wrong.

also, 50 cent? ehh

The only person that shouldnt be on that list is Fabolous. The rest i can understand completely! 50 Cent War Angel & Forever King > Loso's Way ( NoHating)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The only person that shouldnt be on that list is Fabolous. The rest i can understand completely! 50 Cent War Angel & Forever King > Loso's Way ( No Hating)

hell nawwww...Losos way had wack production...but dont even play fab like that lol....i dont even like fab that much but 50 cent #### better??? hellnoooo...
laugh.gif

Salute is better than anything iver heard from 50 in years

Back
Top Bottom