MTV's Jersey Shore Season 2 in Miami AND...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I saw these guys a lot down in South Beach. Girls were throwing themselves as Mike, Pauly and Vinny. I'll be on the episode where they're partying in a club, Ronnie is wearing a yellow shirt and he gets into a fight with some really short guy. Security came and bodied the guy that Ronnie got into a fight with and the cast got kicked out of the club. I'm not sure if the fight was real or staged.

I wrote this here last month...

I saw various members of Jersey Shore at least 5 times last week...

-1sttime Pauly, Vinny, Angelina and Mike were at a restaurant on OceanDrive. Mike and Angelina were sitting together while Pauly and Vinnywere sitting at separate tables with 2 girls each.

-2nd time Ihopped out of a cab on Collins Dr. and as soon as I pay the fare I turnaround and see Pauly and Mike walking down the street going towards anSUV. I said whats up to them and Mike was pretty cool...we talked for abit about the show before going our own ways.

-3rd time they were filming at a restaurant and the door man wouldnt let anyone in unless they got bottle service.

-4th time I saw Angelina at the beach with some dude.

-5th time I saw Mike and Pauly walking down Ocean Drive with 2 girls in each arm
laugh.gif

-6thtime I saw Vinny and Pauly walking along the beach alone carrying theirbelongings in some huge a.ss canvas bag. Lots of girls were running upto them to take pictures but they kept on saying no.

-7th time(most interesting experience) is when they came to a club onWashington. All of the cast were there. Girls were THROWING themselvesat Vinny, Pauly and especially Mike. Some groupie was dry humping the*++@ out of Mike on the dance floor. Ronnie was with Sammi the wholetime. Snooki came in with the same guy and stuck with him the wholenight...the other girls were basically walking around the club withcameras following them...they'd point to dudes they liked, danced withthem for a couple of minutes before moving on. The random dudes had tofill out consent forms after they were filmed
laugh.gif
.Later on all of them chilled in a booth with random people partyingwith them. At the end of the night, some dude started talking smack toRonnie, Ronnie punched him in the face...the bouncers came in andDESTROYED the kid that Ronnie punched...3 bouncers were manhandlingsome 5'6 140 pound dude as everyone else looked on. After the fight,the entire cast left. I dont know how it started and if it was real ornot. Look out for the episode where Ronnie is wearing a yellow t-shirtinside a club...it should be an interesting show.

I'm notgoing to lie...I was kind of salty about them coming to the same club Iwas at that night...as soon as they arrived, you had literally about100 females flock towards Vinny, Pauly and Mike...these groupies werethirsty as he.ll. Either they wanted to be on TV, or take pictures withthem or try to leave with them.
smh.gif
Funny thing is i was in Miami memorial weekend and i thought id see them The ENTIRE southbeach except for some thug russians and russiettes were Black
laugh.gif
it was like we took over south beach for that weekend funny thing is im new around here and my boy told me itll be like that but i was 
eek.gif
 at the fact that there was no race mixture at all i didnt know wether to
smh.gif
or 
roll.gif
Im not gonna tell my snooki story again from promo for season one just know i hate that little grimlin 

Damn u stalked their whole lives lol
laugh.gif
Nah man, it was all purely coincidental. South Beach is a pretty small area and these mofos were EVERYWHERE.

A few times I'm chillin' at the beach and they walked right past us (sometimes without the camera crews). Other times we're walking down Ocean Drive and they're filming those outdoor restaurants.

The most coincidental encounter is when my boys and I got out of a cab and I see Mike and Pauly coming out of an alley walking towards us going to a waiting SUV.

The night they came to the club I was at (when Ronnie beat up some kid) was the worst man...as soon as they came in all the girls flocked to them.
frown.gif

"Who does Triple A call when Triple A gets stuck?" - The Situation

roll.gif

I don't care, I'm saying it now, staged or not, Season 2 is going to have its lulz. Maybe not as many 'natural' ones from Season 1, but it will be funny.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I don't care, I'm saying it now, staged or not, Season 2 is going to have its lulz. Maybe not as many 'natural' ones from Season 1, but it will be funny.

Agreededed

Originally Posted by bkmac

Agreededed

Just saw one of the trailers, it looks really good.

To all the people who say its gonna disappoint, you get a
alien.gif
face.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Just saw one of the trailers, it looks really good.

To all the people who say its gonna disappoint, you get a
alien.gif
face.

This. I just saw the trailer. Looks like Snookie gets beatn up (again) and so does that other grl via right hook from Sammie. I really don't care to see this whole Ronnie and Sammie lovie dovie +*@%+*!% but he does get into the most physical altercations. If the Situatuion doesnt body at least one guy I am no longer a fan of his, lol.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom