MTV's The Challenge

The new Champs vs Stars concept actually sounds like it could work .Previous one was so bad I had to stop watching it half way through.

The show that gave us Kayleigh, Melissa & Joss is debuting a US version. A few of the people cast on this season of Ex on the Beach will be on the next season of the Challenge

:rofl: Cara pretending she lacks confidence.

She's insecure but for a while she acts exactly how she's regarded, a vet that is a real threat right up there with Laurel.

"Im the least confident person on this stage" :rofl:

FOH. She's cocky as ****. Every in-episode commentary she makes is cocky. Every comment she makes about other girls in the house is degrading or condescending.
I can't believe she turned herself into victim mode with the tears for the reunion what a crock of bull. :lol::smh:

Nelson and Zach were both looking like a snack.

200w.gif

Tuned in the last few seconds time we Cara and say some things.

Catch the entertainment later.

Champs vs. Stars though :nerd:

i had a small crush on brooke hogan back in her pop star reality show days. Idk why she didn't just go into the WWE like flair's daughter. would've been epic. Too many blond hair chicks i guess

lol Tony's cockiness has carried over to this new challenge. He feeling himself a little too much.

But these champs are just more experience and smarter when it comes to these challenges. Stars just got played.

Tony is such a novice. You do not immediately approach the person you just sent in the elimination.

Same **** he did after Leroy won his elimination trying to get on his good side.

Btw these stars are soft and sensitive, ain't built for these challenges.

I’m a multi millionaire that’s coming on what was likely pitched to me as a game show for Chairty and now I have to hear some low life who was done nothing with their life but get ****ed on Reality Telvision talk trash.

If this were a regular season of the Challenge where you were winning money for yourself then cool all bets are off. But this is for charity.

Watching the preview special, this Ex on the Beach show looks entertaining.

I’m a multi millionaire that’s coming on what was likely pitched to me as a game show for Chairty and now I have to hear some low life who was done nothing with their life but get ****ed on Reality Telvision talk trash.

If this were a regular season of the Challenge where you were winning money for yourself then cool all bets are off. But this is for charity.
In my mind its an even better reason to be a horrible person and treat ppl poorly.

#DidItFortheKids

:lol:

It’s corny. All that tough talk and then we’re suppose to care about whatever chairty you’re trying to raise money for. It’s a bad look for those charities.

And Shane is the worst type of gay man. He thinks he can treat women however he wants just cause he guzzles balls too.

Back
Top Bottom