MTV's The Challenge

"Confident" Tony is just a scumbaggyer and dumber version of Devin.

There have been plenty of people defending his behavior and clown actions for several seasons.
I still got to humbly ask where are they? Who are they?

Somebody name names at least.

Last edited:
It’s turning into one of those things where they think if they say it enough we’ll take it as fact

Tony been a scumbag since Skeletons when he was hooking up with both of his exes and Madison while they were all in the house.

When he was ordering bottle seevice with no money and then crying about being called white trash

Hooking up with Christina Day 1 with a pregnant Madison back home

He makes for great reality TV but he’s trash

Sidenote he’s definiely on steroids and/or HGH

"Confident Tony is just a scumbaggyer and dumber version of Devin.

I still got to humbly ask where are they? Who are they?

Somebody name names at least.

Well... at this point it seems like everyone here is in agreement that Tony is a bum and that’s all I’ve been saying.

Nobody is trying to make this “a thing”.. if most are currently agreeing, then there is no argument. I don’t have time to go back and pull receipts.

Tony is a bum

Tony played last season perfectly (other then gassing out in the final)

I enjoy that he is arrogant

I am happy he is on the challenges for the drama

- Sheesh, Melissa is a straight up THOT. The whole cast ran through her

- :lol: @ Jordan and Derrick getting heated

- Cara up there crying. She's definitely been arrogant but she backs it up. Don't know why she crying.

Overrated Kam was BIG MAD. She was just talking all that mess about Cara acting entitled about being voted in and look at her crying to Booby calling him outside his name

As a character Wes is entertaining but he always gets outsmarted on these things, it’s getting really sad

Not of fan of Shane and how he was talking to the Stars women.

I might binge this when it's over, but for a week to week show, can't after last Seasons Stars vs

Booby definitely played her :lol: So in get why she's mad about that but he jusy playing the game.

That fine model chick is fine but clearly stuck up.

I didn’t like the model chick crying over an argument and then saying Kam shouldn’t use her sexuality to save herself. That’s way more disrespectful than Kayleigh saying who the **** you think you are.

Hennessy needs to go ASAP. I cringe the whole time, she wack as ****

No it wasn’t. Louise said the same exact thing. The Champs plan that week literally depended on Bobby voting whichever way Kam did. Then once he didn’t, Bobby was a liar and untrustworthy. Typical scorned woman behavior. She thought he was sprung and it backfired on her

I didn’t like the model chick crying over an argument and then saying Kam shouldn’t use her sexuality to save herself. That’s way more disrespectful than Kayleigh saying who the **** you think you are.

Hennessy needs to go ASAP. I cringe the whole time, she wack as ****
Oh have no doubt that model is a stuck up ***** :lol:

I knew when she overreacted to being cursed at.

Nothing spectacular. It comes across like some of the Ex’s kind of planned their storylines before coming on fhe show.

There’s some corny DJ who claims his ex slept with his uncle

MTV gotta stop helping the bum stars. :smh:

Put it back to Champs v Stars and let CT, Wes, and Tony unite to drill those clown *** "Stars"

Stars are giving the Champs work!

Champs messed up by bragging so hard about their strategy in that 1st episode. If they were more coy about it, they would have dominated the season again

I havent watched Champs V Stars since Arian got knocked off first episode, worth going back and catching up?

I never really cared for the champs vs stars theme.

Back
Top Bottom