MTV's The Challenge

Leroy has always been a middle of the road competitor.

Only thing disappointing about him is when he would have to leave cuz of injury or injury of a partner.

Other than that he was cool and likable. He definitely held his own in eliminations against most opponents.

Given he's a vet I understand why he's be pissed that after the first challenge his name is being brought up to be sent in to elimination. That's not how it usually works on the challenge soni could understand the complaining. Usually it's rookies and even in this format where vets are paired with fresh meat the least experienced group or weaker group gets sent in.

Plus think about what Leroy overheard. Hunter doesn't know how to play the game talking about sending in Leroy so he can go at Johnny and his alliance. After the first damn challenge this early in the game you risking going after alliances? :lol: That's how you screw yourself over.

Yeah I’m not with LeRoy as a top competitor. He may have a good/great elimination record, but he’s rarely winning challenges (or finishing top-3), so he’s usually the guy just trying to skate by. And of course whenever his name comes up (because he never has power), he whines. His goal is to fly under the radar and make the final.

He pretends to not play politics but he has the alliance with heavy hitters like Bananas, CT, Zack, Cara, etc. which do help him get further than his performances should.

Likeable, but plenty of other guys I’d rather run with than him.

What season did this so called Bananas, CT, Cara alliance helped get him further than his performance should have?

Again he can run hes only weakness was swimming. Hes a threat. Period. Im sure alot of dudes dont wanna go in against him if he can help it

I feel like if he was on the earlier challenges where it's one on one instead of teams, Leroy would do better. I'm still gonna root for him though.

Yea hes still fun to watch just how chill he is and how he gets hyped is funny cu its like calm hyped

What season did this so called Bananas, CT, Cara alliance helped get him further than his performance should have?
That's another made up lie.

That alliance has never got him super far in the game. Johnny may not go out of his way to say his name later in the game but nobody wants to see Leroy in an elimination. Especially if given a choice.

I feel like if he was on the earlier challenges where it's one on one instead of teams, Leroy would do better. I'm still gonna root for him though.
probably but in this format I haven't seen anything from the seasons ive watched to say he's any good, hes basically coasted and laid low

Episode 3: Casualties of War
Zach makes a shocking move at the “Search and Destroy” challenge that makes everyone question his loyalties; Wes has his sights on his mortal enemy, Bananas, but his attack may be premature.

MTV’s ‘The Challenge’ Hits 5-Year Ratings High With ‘War of the Worlds’

New season’s second episode puts up best three-day delayed viewing numbers since 2013’s “Rivals II”

The latest episode of MTV’s “The Challenge: War of the Worlds” has earned the franchise its highest-rated episode since 2013.

The episode pulled a 1.55 rating among adults under 50 with three days of delayed viewing factored in, according to Nielsen, making it the highest-rated installment in the “Challenge” franchise since 2013’s “Rivals II” nearly 10 seasons ago.

https://www.thewrap.com/mtvs-the-ch...atings-high-with-war-of-the-worlds-exclusive/

Amanda is such a trash person. Even Josh, her partner is realizing it.

Ninja Natalie looks like a fun time :evil:

Zahida "Give it me all" :rofl:

Backpack sure does got balls for choosing Zach. Guess he's the legend going home

Kam looked scared as **** when TJ was like you sure you don't want to change your vote? :lol:

Bravo Wes!
And props to homie for changing his vote to Bananas.

So funny hearing Bananas talking so hypocritical when the tables are turned. Another elimination lost for him.

Zach made the Boneheaded Move of the Season. This is definitely going to have a lot of unforseen ripple effects

The producers must hate Bananas on the low. Everytime it’s clear he’s going into elimination, they throw him a puzzle

Amanda has a drinking problem and tried to hide it under the guise of reverse psychology

Cara is a hater, mind your business

Ninja giving me those Nicole Z peanut butter vibes :sick:

Whenever she says it all I can think of

smvg7.jpg

Strange of Bananas to not play the long game and pick a layup. Get the W, safe next round, hash it out with Zach later.

He got too emotional.

Ashley/Bananas out first two gotta be rough on MTV. If CT loses soon I'm clockin out.

Amanda is such a trash person. Even Josh, her partner is realizing it.

Ninja Natalie looks like a fun time :evil:

Backpack sure does got balls for choosing Zach. Guess he's the legend going home

Kam looked scared as **** when TJ was like you sure you don't want to change your vote? :lol:

I really thought in the case of a stale mate they were going to do a reverse where the 3 teams chosen all a sudden got the power

I really thought in the case of a stale mate they were going to do a reverse where the 3 teams chosen all a sudden got the power
I was thinking the tribunal is now up for elimination and everybody else votes for which two teams go against each other :lol:

Back
Top Bottom