MTV's The Challenge

Hunter may have been stiffed by Ashley, but someone paid his ***...Look at all that new ink work.

Y’al do know thr Challengers get paid to appear on the season, they then get paid every week they are still in the house and they get paid if they make it to the half way point.

He didn’t leave empty handed, just without that 500K

Reactions: God
Y’al do know thr Challengers get paid to appear on the season, they then get paid every week they are still in the house and they get paid if they make it to the half way point.

He didn’t leave empty handed, just without that 500K

Are you aware that some people are sarcastic in nature and like making jokes?

:lol:

It looks funny how he was bare skin just what...6 mos. ago? and now he's got a whole new layout on h is skin.

With all the stuff he was crying about tho u would think the 1k+ he probably spent would've been saved

I was hoping Hunter would lose cause of the **** he was spewing, but I can't lie...He shook the **** out of dude in the final and he was clearly superior.

Jenna look skinny, like she ain't had a meal in weeks.

Hunter weak as ****. I want to root for him but how the **** you hugging the broad that stole 500K from you and telling her enjoy her money. **** nah, **** you until the day I die.

Leroy a bum. He always whining and crying about some **** but he trash. Always getting hurt or choking. Tired of him.

Amanda is weird as hell.

These accents annoy me.

Please stop watching.

i dont feel bad for her. shes dumb. i hate weak minded females like her
She's as strong as she is weak.
Two sides to that coin.
It takes a strong Woman to keep loving a man like Zack after all he's pulled.
That's home team right there.
Marriage material.

Wait a daMN MINUTE!

Hunter hugging ASHLEY?!! TF?

Man hell nah.
Makes me think even though Ashley took all the money, it was just for TV.
That man got paid.
He got paid man......this goes back to finding out MTV reshoots some of the eliminations and pauses some one day to switch it to a different one on another day.

Scripted??? All this **** is fake.....I can’t event fathom this hug.

This ***** hugged her and said, “you know I got love for you, you know I do”

I’m pissed AF right now.
Deep down he's soft.

Plus if you rewatch the ending again Ashley says she's gonna definitely see Hunter again as if she's letting him smash again.

Last edited:
How was he a top tier competitor? I've seen a few people say that.

Guy gets hurt or chokes whenever he gets close to a final. It's usually his alliance carrying him far or people don't view him as a threat so they don't even vote him in.

Leroy been on 9 challenges not including this war of the worlds.

He been to the finals 3 times, finished second as his highest mark. Two other times he had to leave due to his injured back and his partners injury. His first challenge his partner mike had to quit during the finals. Had weak *** Naomi from his season to carry.

His partner one time was TY, who completely gassed out and cost them the elimination vs Jordan and Marlon. Took out bananas twice in one season on battle of the exes 2

Overall I think Leroy is a great competitor, just never got to that hump in winning it all. Doesn’t mean he isn’t great. 8-4 in eliminations.

Last edited:
How was he a top tier competitor? I've seen a few people say that.

Guy gets hurt or chokes whenever he gets close to a final. It's usually his alliance carrying him far or people don't view him as a threat so they don't even vote him in.

Just because you keep repeating something over and over doesn’t make it anymore right. You’re just loud and wrong.

Leroy always made it far on his own merits. 9 seasons, 3 finals, 2 terrible partners, 2 injuries DQ

Rivals: Rookie Season, made it to the Final with little nerd Mike

Exes 1: He wasn’t winning anything with Naomi. Lost to 3rd Place Emily & Ty

Rivals 2: Ty gassed out right in front of the bell

Free Agents: Lost to CT in the 2nd to last eliminatiin

Exes 2: Went into elimination 4 times. Finished 2nd

Bloodlines: His cousin broke her toe so he got sent home

Rivals 3: THE ONLY SEASON HE WENT HOME DUE TO INJURY

XXX: Coasted

Vendettas: Made the Finals

I'm seeing a WHOLE lot of excuses. I never hear the cast members talk about him, he's no threat. He literally coasts. Flies under the radar.

when did cara Maria become so ****ing annoying?

I haven't watched the last few seasons but I remember when she was the worst in the house and barely talked

Cause Leroy usually the coolest cat in the house, no problems with anyone or beef. Calm and mild mannered. Nothing with flying under the radar he doesn’t play the politic game and talks like Wes or bananas. Maybe nobody chooses him because he’s a threat? Ever thought about that?

No one chooses him because he's a threat? Y'all hear the way they talk about him? They don't view him as a threat.

Kam ****in walking all over him in the first episode, nobody fears him. She gonna **** on him even more as the season goes on.

No one chooses him because he's a threat? Y'all hear the way they talk about him? They don't view him as a threat.

Kam ****in walking all over him in the first episode, nobody fears him. She gonna **** on him even more as the season goes on.

Do u know Leroy? Lol

That has nothing to do with the game :lol:

They were dating for like a year. Are you not paying attention?

I don't even get how explaining Leroy's history is an excuse when you were trying to spin it a certain way.

Leroy is a favorite, but yeah...he has never really been a threat. As was said, he's mainly a likeable and cool guy, but he also happens to be cool with some of the better competitors in the game, so he gets passes deep into the challenge. He has never really stood out in competition.

And he really has been doing a lot of whining the last 2 seasons he's appeared in. Like he's entitled simply for being a vet and because of the company he keeps. It's a bummer, but I'm still gonna root for him. :lol:

Again just cause you keep repeating something don’t make it any true.

He has never gotten a pass because of who he’s associated. He’s always in eliminations every season he’s on. And no on ever wants to face him in elimination.

Everybody whines about going into elimination. It’s weird how y’all trying to make it sound like it’s a Roy Lee only thing

Leroy been underwhelming and disappointing in the challenger for years...not sure what you're watching. He gets far only cause he stays away from the drama and cause everyone likes him...let alone he's boys with CT and Bananas.

Back
Top Bottom