MTV's The Challenge

Only rootable cast on team USA that’s left that I’m pulling for is Leroy. Everyone else I don’t care for.

This is ridiculous :lol:

Look at every other hole where the "branches" fit and look at what she's calling a hole at the top.

The thing is vertical and isnt even secure. I mean these things are meant to help you climb up the tree how does shoving that thing there help at all? :lol:

I know that. I understand that. I'm saying there's a hole at the top and I can see how she got confused in the heat of the moment especially when both missed the hole covered by the GoPro. I know that's not the right hole. There's a hole up there to help support the thing which is what could have confused her.

I know that. I understand that. I'm saying there's a hole at the top and I can see how she got confused in the heat of the moment especially when both missed the hole covered by the GoPro. I know that's not the right hole. There's a hole up there to help support the thing which is what could have confused her.
But that space looks nothing like any of the other 20 something holes she filled to get up there.

I dont think she was confused. She simply panicked and shoved the thing anywhere she could and rang the bell cuz Ninja had already beat her to the top with time to spare.

Only rootable cast on team USA that’s left that I’m pulling for is Leroy. Everyone else I don’t care for.
Leroy back to his sly tactics laying low for the season until near the end :lol:

All caught up. This season is really entertaining so far. We've barely seen Turbo but he seems to turn up in a later episode so birdmanhandrub.gif.

Josh is a *****. Son is over emotional and simping over Georgia. Duke is trash. I wish we'd find out about the producers shenanigans messing up challenges tho.

One that we all know of is just the elimination between bananas and tony vs Paulie and Natalie. What other ones did they fix or redo?

Also the resistance and weight in certain eliminations when it was a boy vs girl or disadvantage. I forgot which elimination it was? But someone did mention that.

One that we all know of is just the elimination between bananas and tony vs Paulie and Natalie. What other ones did they fix or redo?

Also the resistance and weight in certain eliminations when it was a boy vs girl or disadvantage. I forgot which elimination it was? But someone did mention that.
yea stuff like that. Also fun facts, anecdotes around challenges and behind the scenes stuff.

production goofed

Kam did go to paulie earlier and they all were working with Wes FIRST, so i get the retaliation
WES , Josh, Laurel messed up the team dynamic

I see turbo, theo or Jordan winning it all

Its crazy to me how they get ppl to do confessionals after everything is over and they know the outcome yet they speak as if they did the confessional inbetween moments.

Laurel in the confessional was talking trash after Laurel in the elimination thought she won :lol: Laurel in the confessional knew she lost though. Similar thing with after shows when they already know who wins it all but only talk about the recent ep.

You couldnt get me to do that with the same energy.
SUch a great post.

Can't wait for "redemption house" to Premier.
SOme of these competitors are going to come back once the teams are broken up.

Laurel:

giphy.gif

e25edbf0fddc.gif

That was one of the more entertaining eliminations in a minute.

Laurel going full DX, when she thought she won. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wouldn't have mind if Ninja did go home, annoying af.

Tori needs to go sit down somewhere. Her and Georgia have been really irritating this season but at least Georgia is a competitor.

Yeah what wes said about Georgie is spot on. She got carried to a final and barely made it 4 miles in before she needed fluids and started crying about bear. Now she think she something special. :lol:

- That girl Jenny looking like a dude more and more

- Nany out her mind jumping on a dude like that. Can't stand them type of broads. I still wanna smash.

- Laurel was a gangster this episode :lol:

That was probably the greatest episode of the challenge since Jordan flipped all over the kill cards to go in against Bananas

Where's Maximus at? First 10 minutes of this episode they broke down exactly what I was saying all week long about the alliances.

All Bananas & Laurel had to do was be good soldiers and the US would've swept this entire competition. Everything they were accusing Wes of they were doing themselves, they just didn't have the numbers on their side. It's pretty clear Bananas, Nany, Jordan, Tori, Laurel, Bear, Georgia, Jenny & Theo are all in an alliance.

Georgia talking about Cara is the strongest trying to protect Laurel. That's why the Bear & Georgia were so distraught, just blow their whole thing up.

That was AMAZING.

And Laurel is a sociopath. My God.

And Tori's a BOZO. She's keeps talking like she's done anything in this game.

It don't matter to me either way I was just glad Wes Bob Backland lookin *** is gone. :lol:

I don't understand the tori slander, she's been relatively low key this season so far. looking good too.

Just watched. wild challenge. that hole was pretty much clear as day. they didn't even show TJ blow the horn or say anything.
I feel like they made the race seem way closer than what it was ninja was looking around for that last hole beore Laurel rung the bell .
That is Karma.
Laurel remind me of every lil brat white girl I knew in middle school and high school. she do seem like she was a bully/mean girl
Bananas to me is more annoying than entertaining now. he at least use to be annoying and somewhat comedic....now he's just a ahole that swear he got truth bombs.
Josh needs to go. he didn't even do anything this ep and he annoyed me.
trying to act like he wasn't hurt when Georgia just casually dropped. oh bear and I hooked up last night. he still simpin for her tho. Hate to see it.
He look like the type of dude to love to go last in a train.

Tori’s commentary in confessionals is making her sound like a bozo

She talks like she’s Laurel when she’s more Jonna

She’s kind of like Georgia. Had a great first season because she was carried to the final by an alliance and let that get to her head

If she wasn’t Jordan’s GF she’d be more humble

Back
Top Bottom