MTV's The Challenge

It’s going down tomorrow on PARAMOUNT+
Hopefully they drop all of the Episode’s at once.

Jisela definitely ain't in her prime anymore but she still looking solid.

I know it's been a minute but was surprised when she said she was 40.

Jisela definitely ain't in her prime anymore but she still looking solid.

I know it's been a minute but was surprised when she said she was 40.

Some of these people aren't as old as you think. I've been watching RW San Diego recently (the first one). Cameran and Jah are my age. They were 19 years old on the show.

It’s been real Big T :pimp: Amber B was the perfect person to get her *** outta there :smokin
5FBE6AB0-3FA7-4479-BA2D-7A2AF73723A0.gif
596195F8-0063-4DB7-AAE0-6BB219BE65DB.gif
8CEB3F11-1C0F-4AE9-B326-BE76D71622B1.gif
F988501A-7AA4-4716-84BE-13F9A8DBEFCE.gif
E3C989DA-D144-4BB1-897C-F2C58E95947B.gif

I just finished the 1st episode of "All Stars". Should have called it The Challenge: Senior Circuit. It's pathetic from an athletic standpoint. Basically Mark and Alton are the only people I could see living through this based on the first challenge, much less winning it.

On the plus side it's uncensored at least.

Why have 10 skulls if only 6 or 8 gonna make the final?

Man Leroy and kaycee been killing it. Gotta hope Leroy finds a way to finally win it all.

Why have 10 skulls if only 6 or 8 gonna make the final?

Man Leroy and kaycee been killing it. Gotta hope Leroy finds a way to finally win it all.

I've been saying it all season that TJ has been very careful in saying that having a skull only qualifies you for the final. It isn't a ticket to the final.

Yeah, they're likely is a purge episode coming up where 2 people are going home prior to the final.

So 8 will go to the final and there will probably be an elimination during the final where 2 more people go home.

Back
Top Bottom