MTV's The Challenge

Peep Game Peep Game watching this episode seeing Big T win an elimination and got herself a gold skull:

shawn-michaels-sadgif.gif

LeRoy's first swing when he did that challenge went further than Aneesa entire time. :lol:

"You're wearin a tutu"

Kyle literally told her to take Fessy and split the house and she didn't do it...... :smh:

that was pathetic aneesa
i feel like this will be her final season on the main show, and they will put the older washed up people on spinoffs like that all star thing they have coming up

Aneesa is a big girl man. When she started jogging after the drop I was shocked. Not surprised they wanted to throw her in. 0% chance she finished a final respectably. Kind of disappointed because she's been on this show for so long I wanted to see her win something.

Fessy is a clown. Hope Turbo, Rogan, Jordan and some other heavy hitter come back.

Big T looks smitten with CT. Every time she looks at him she like gazes into his eyes and bats her eyelashes :lol:

I thought Aneesa was gonna tip over that whole rig during the elimination.

Aneesa :smh: :lol:

She been doing this too long. Time to hang it up. Can't come on these Challenges out of shape and expect to win or even make a final anymore.

That was probably the worst elimination Aneesa could have drawn. Big T was just lucky it wasn't something like Hall Brawl or where they have to hold onto the ring.

I'm thinking next week is likely a double elimination and then top 8 make the finals.

Rachel Roinson, that was her.
Was it her and Veronica that had the 3slme with Abe in the shower?
EDFFEBE9-EA51-41F0-96EC-2F511E8011B2.jpeg

It was Rachel and Veronica, back in the days when losing an elimination meant you got to have one last night of partying in the house. Also, Rachel's peak was the fashion show that one season where she strutted around in lingerie. Face was kinda meh, but she definitely had one of the best bodies in the show's history.

they need to coordinate it so they bring him back when Jordan isn’t there. I think that was the reason that they didn’t bring him back the following year, correct?
No.

They need to bring them back the same time and orchestrate it so they both face off in an elimination.

Something like wrestling for the ring or putting the ball in the basket thing.

Winner will have unlimited bragging rights and the beef will be over.

No.

They need to bring them back the same time and orchestrate it so they both face off in an elimination.

Something like wrestling for the ring or putting the ball in the basket thing.

Winner will have unlimited bragging rights and the beef will be over.

would turbo ever agree to that though? Lol. He wants to destroy him on first sight.

Nany's quote about the difference between CT and Fessy should be posted on the house wall in every future season.

Reactions: HIM
If you're bored and don't have Paramount+, the Challenge Youtube channel is running a 48-hour marathon of old seasons.

Oh ladies night. Welp Big T haters will celebrate I guess.

Damn, Nany screwed over Kyle :lol: and sent CT to the final.

Pretty clear this is gonna be the final 6 to the finale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom