MTV's The Challenge

When is the new season coming out? It wont be on mtv right?
New season premieres next Weds on CBS. There will still be another regular MTV season that's filming now I believe so probably won't air until sometime this fall.

Kailah one of those naturally beautiful women that got brainwashed into plastic surgery she looks like someone who has transitioned now

Kailah one of those naturally beautiful women that got brainwashed into plastic surgery she looks like someone who has transitioned now
Yeah you’re right. I was thinking last night how she didn’t even look that great anymore. Figured it was my increasing dislike of her personality subconsciously influencing my thoughts on her appearance. But now that you say it she does look off.

Yeah Kailah def looks good.. I always thought her personality and sloppy drunkenness were a huge turn off, dating back to her RW season.

Remember she pissed Cory's bed in one of the Challenges :lol:

Nehemiah getting Derrick out da paint after being picked by him because he was "weaker" love to see it.

Think Wes gonna win the Final for the men, only real competition for him is Brad but I think he has too much of a hole to dig out of.

Think Jonna has it for the women as well.

And co-sign about Kailah, she always looked GOODT! but the personality and inebriated shenanigans were major turn-offs. Seems like she has matured a bit in that regard.

I love streaming was able to fast forward through all of the eating parts of the finale 🤣🤮. Happy with the winners and that there were no shenanigans in the finale.

New season of Big Brother tonight. Cbs challenge is also tonight ill probably check it out.

^Damn the Challenge finale is out already?

EDIT:

Just check and it's available now. I guess they wanted to get it out before The Challenge USA premieres.

WIll watch the All Stars finale today and catch the Challenge USA tomorrow since it will also be on Paramount+

Watched the All Stars finale:

Byke to byke.

Jonna is a beast man.

It's amazing the 180 she's done. Prior to this the only thing I memba'd her for was getting verbally abused and bullied by Zach.

Props to Wes.

The King of the Hill battle between Nia and Kellyanne. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Literally looked like an adult versus a child. :lol:

They were all the way wildin' with that food challenge though. The Puke Bucket cam on Wes all that vomit all up in his beard. :sick:

Wonder if Jonna will come byke to 3peat? Think Wes will definitely be byke.

Gotta try and get as much of these as they can. Only a matter of time before CT joins the cast.

Challenge all stars
Dope to see her transformation. Odd how the house keeps underestimating her all season only for her to go 2 im a row on em.

Glad my dude Wes didnt choke he needed that 3rd one to really be cemented top 10, Larry Bird status.

Theres rumors bananas is back. I need one more good brad bananas wes ct Darrell Derek battle without the extra curriculars of the regular challenge.

After watching a few seasons of Big Brother Australia and Canada, This big brother US thats on right now is almost unwatchable 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️.

Jonna is my girl. She got done dirty by Zach back in the day, and he literally left her homeless. She earned all of this. She's a beast. Nobody wins back to back seasons on the female side.

Challenge all stars
Dope to see her transformation. Odd how the house keeps underestimating her all season only for her to go 2 im a row on em.

Glad my dude Wes didnt choke he needed that 3rd one to really be cemented top 10, Larry Bird status.

Theres rumors bananas is back. I need one more good brad bananas wes ct Darrell Derek battle without the extra curriculars of the regular challenge.

After watching a few seasons of Big Brother Australia and Canada, This big brother US thats on right now is almost unwatchable 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️.
Big brother us is ****ing unbearable. I don’t want to watch challenge usa because of them:lol:

i didn’t really want jonna to win again but whatever. I guess I’m glad Kailah didn’t win

Was hoping mark or Brad would win but wes def deserved it

So are we counting All-Star chips in general overall chips? Big fan of All-Stars but I think it’s a step down from the Flagship show in regards to competition.

Is it though? I think all stars has better guys at least than main show lately. I think wes could have easily won the main show too.

So are we counting All-Star chips in general overall chips? Big fan of All-Stars but I think it’s a step down from the Flagship show in regards to competition.

All-Stars is every bit as good as the main show, and does some things better.

Is it though? I think all stars has better guys at least than main show lately. I think wes could have easily won the main show too.

All-Stars is every bit as good as the main show, and does some things better.

The last couple of seasons, Wes had to make deals with everyone to kind to stay afloat, until he’s eliminated. I do think he should be part of the main cast, but I don’t think he wins.

I do like the condensed format and since there are no “rookies” it doesn’t get stale fast. I just believe a lot of the all-stars would get washed on the main show. Huge fan of both, just wanted to see what NT felt like how the two shows stacked up to one another

As I've said before, Jonna is a completely different person than she was ten years ago. She wasn't a bad competitor early on, but Zach completely destroyed her confidence and it took her years to recover.

I know a lot has been said about the MJ-Jonna thing, and regardless of what did or didn't happen, I think Jonna gravitated towards MJ because it was the first time she'd ever had a supportive male partner who really motivated her.

Also, really liked the Challenge USA premiere. I don't know a single person, but that may be a good thing. Good old-school opening challenge (descending a building and a math problem), personal bank accounts, and a classic elimination. Also, I believe the version that goes up on P+ is uncensored, but I could be wrong.

Also, really liked the Challenge USA premiere. I don't know a single person, but that may be a good thing. Good old-school opening challenge (descending a building and a math problem), personal bank accounts, and a classic elimination. Also, I believe the version that goes up on P+ is uncensored, but I could be wrong.
It is uncensored.

Back
Top Bottom