MTV's The Challenge

But in all fairness the MTV Challenge is pulling from these types of shows now too.

Yeah, CBS/Paramount basically saw the success of inserting Survivor/BB/Love Island/etc. cast members and ran with their own version, while keeping TJ. I'm fine with it, except the CBS version is going to be on CBS and very watered down when it comes to drama. It's rated TV-PG. All-Stars is uncensored, and even the MTV show is TV-14.

It'll be interesting to see TJ deal with an entire cast of people he doesn't know, rather than half and half.

Kendall appears to be done. Was nice to see her back for the All-Stars seasons. Always will be a champ (Inferno) but has some serious health issues to deal with.

^Did some Googles after seeing your post. Seems like Kendal has EDS, which sounds like it sucks.

Hopefully she can get through it.

I wonder how Arissa is doing? She legit looked like a ghoul on All Stars season 1.

I always had a thing for Jonna, something about her eyes just do it for me. She has fallen off a bit but I still find her attractive 🤷‍♂️
I watched the RW Cancun season almost every week when it was airing and remember LMFAO was on an episode and she was in the LA LA LA video too.

I always had a thing for Jonna, something about her eyes just do it for me. She has fallen off a bit but I still find her attractive 🤷‍♂️
I watched the RW Cancun season almost every week when it was airing and remember LMFAO was on an episode and she was in the LA LA LA video too.

I was bored and just recently bought that season on Amazon and watched it in like 3 days :lol:

Cast was weird. No real standouts.

Wes with the surprise semi face turn this episode.

Surprise he stepped up like that and volunteered himself in elimination like that and called out Yes to boot.

While he struggled in his last few eliminations on the regular challenges and his knack for politicking you forget that he usually beasts in eliminations.

Beth starting up **** about MJ and Jonna, worked herself into shoot when MJ was helping Jonna in the elimination.

I like that the Authority is only two people now and that whoever is picked to go in can can chose their opponent.

Lots of shook ones after made that change.

Wonder if who of these will have the testicular fortitude to vote Jordan in?

It's basically The Duel now, minus the draft (which was always pointless) but with male and female eliminations each episode.

I'm kinda with Brad about the house decisions. Why did they just decide Mark was going to win that? That's not an easy challenge to throw, and there's a lot more money on the line. Unlike The Duel version of it where you ran through a mud pit and put rings on peoples' poles to eliminate them. There was plenty of political strategy in that as well (like, Diem winning it because of the wig thing, and the girls letting her win). Oh well.

This their second kid right? If not feels like she been pregnant for years :lol:

She looks like she's about to deliver triplets lol. Cory pulled out (insert bad joke) of the next season because of this, which is fine. Take care of the fam.

Meanwhile, Tony Two Kids almost had Alyssa on this season. She was in the running. That being said, it'd only be entertaining if Madison was on it, and Madison needs to stay as far away from the show as possible.

Sylvia worked herself into a shoot with KellyAnne talking about they have a rivalry now because she got sent in when she and the TreeHouse have been going at KellyAnne since the jump.

Not fun when the rabbit has the gun huh?

Nina smoked that elimination, damn.

I'll be watching The Challenge USA although still highly disappointing there's no one returning from the main show. It's also very interesting the trailer mainly shows dailies/eliminations and almost 0 in house drama. Wonder if they'll focus more on the competition aspect with only small parts of in house thrown in.

Renewed for Season 39. Season 38 still filming.

As for All-Stars, Derrick...SMH. He's been talking about that pole wrestle with Wes for 15 years (since The Duel), and he doesn't even have the guts to call him in for a rematch? Wes WANTED the rematch. Wes was begging to go in, and would have called out Derrick. Derrick has been all about giving the fans "what they want". And, then he didn't. Derrick lost all credibility. I don't even care if he beats Nehemiah (who has a spotty record on challenges anyway). He didn't want to face Wes.

Renewed for Season 39. Season 38 still filming.

As for All-Stars, Derrick...SMH. He's been talking about that pole wrestle with Wes for 15 years (since The Duel), and he doesn't even have the guts to call him in for a rematch? Wes WANTED the rematch. Wes was begging to go in, and would have called out Derrick. Derrick has been all about giving the fans "what they want". And, then he didn't. Derrick lost all credibility. I don't even care if he beats Nehemiah (who has a spotty record on challenges anyway). He didn't want to face Wes.
I think it was reverse psychology for wes. It was basically a win win. He didnt really want to go in but if he did go in it would have been the best time for him personally. Hes bigger and would have had all the stars, but I think this worked out exactly how he wanted.

I think it was reverse psychology for wes. It was basically a win win. He didnt really want to go in but if he did go in it would have been the best time for him personally. Hes bigger and would have had all the stars, but I think this worked out exactly how he wanted.

Doesn't matter what Wes wanted. Derrick had the opportunity for a rematch, which he's been talking about for years, and when presented with it, he chickened out.

I think this episode solidified current jonne is a wouldnt for me. I was kinda unsure before but finally came to a conclusion re: jonne:lol:

Kailah is :smokin but I can’t stand her :lol: how they gonna have her on the main show and all stars?

Kelly Anne in that thong :smokin

I can’t stand Wes but he does come correct.

Kailah is one of the hottest Challengers ever but yea Jonna is still a yea from me lol.

From pt. 1 of the finals it seems Wes has this in the bag. For those who have already seen the latest ep there is an actual leaderboard available at https://thechallenge.fandom.com/wiki/The_Challenge:_All_Stars_3#Final_Challenge_scoreboard
Wes cocky as hell but he does back it up unlike so many past contestants.

Also, Darrell and Aneesa have both done the regular season and All Stars back to back so no surprise to see Kailah doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom