MTV's The Challenge

Wes has beaten a bunch of tomato cans in eliminations. This Bananas vs. Wes rivalry is revisionist history. His actual rival over the years was Kenny but since Kenny is rapey & can’t be on the sbow anymore, Bananas has been trying to make it seem like it was always his beef

Most of Wes’ elimination wins came on Fresh Meat because him & Casey had the least amount of luggagw weight to carry around.

After that his best elimination win was against Derrrick in the Duel

He also carried his partner Casey too in those eliminations

Turbo bout go Jason Statham on Hunter. I'm starting to see why Ashley stole his money. Dude soft. Now he wanna talk after talking all that ****. Sit yo *** down. :lol:

wes is definitely top 4 imo
ct
wes
alton
darrell
landon

thats my top 5 guys

Nah. Whats the old white dude name that killed that one season? Mark I think. He better than Wes. Zach better than Wes. Bananas better than Wes.

Turbo bout go Jason Statham on Hunter. I'm starting to see why Ashley stole his money. Dude soft. Now he wanna talk after talking all that ****. Sit yo *** down. :lol:

Nah. Whats the old white dude name that killed that one season? Mark I think. He better than Wes. Zach better than Wes. Bananas better than Wes.
you gotta be drunk.

I don't know how y'all remember those challenges from 8+ years ago so descriptively. :lol: I miss a lot of vets, but I like what this has become, considering how it could've completely fell off.

I think Bear is funny. He seems like a pretty good competitor, but because I never know how MTV edits these things, I'll need to wait another seadon or 2 before judging.

I like Wes because he wasn't in the OG circle jerk club doing whatever Kenny, Bananas and the other lame said.

Anyone know where I can watch tonight’s episode? I think my nephew deleted my recording to watch some other BS, and I ain’t trynna wait another week for it to air again.

Anyone know where I can watch tonight’s episode? I think my nephew deleted my recording to watch some other BS, and I ain’t trynna wait another week for it to air again.
Was this on your DVR? Depending what service you're on some of the recent recordings can be recovered if they were just deleted. I have Xfinity and the recent deleted stuff stays on temporarily. Otherwise it should be on demand by tomorrow.

Was this on your DVR? Depending what service you're on some of the recent recordings can be recovered if they were just deleted. I have Xfinity and the recent deleted stuff stays on temporarily. Otherwise it should be on demand by tomorrow.

I have trash uverse, and it’s not showing any episodes on the search until next Wednesday. :frown:

"I'm not scared of you!"
2.png

this stupid girl really crying over dude like this lol

i like bear. kyle was just bigger than him that was a tough one

Yo son, Turbo had me ****in crying. So many quotes, he's not ****in around. I love Burger King! Hahahaha

If I was Paulie, I'd feel a way about Cara still having so many feelings for Kyle. **** is weird to me.

I'm sad Bear gone, he was funny as hell. Celebrating that he won and he ain't even do it right.

Hunter seem like he gotta problem with alcohol. He looks drunk every time he getting into it with someone over nothing.

Hunter waking up in bed with a hat on. Hahahahaah, son is wild insecure.

Last edited:
Mattie is definitely a force none of the others want to see in a final. I can see why Kyle was sad to lose her as a partner.

Next week it will likely be Davone or Georgia going to elimination and ousted unless it's some kind of puzzle.

Hunter so soft.

Turbo is that dude. Need him on next season. Seems like the type of dude that would break your arm and then laugh right in your face. He doesn't mess around

Bear would of won that challenge too smh....But hope Turbo wins it all, dude seem like he prolly can kill you with a simple pressure point move

Mattie is definitely a force none of the others want to see in a final. I can see why Kyle was sad to lose her as a partner.

Next week it will likely be Davone or Georgia going to elimination and ousted unless it's some kind of puzzle.

That was easily one of the strongest teams of all time. They are both beast

Back
Top Bottom