MTV's The Challenge

Nany is going to cost Leroy a finals win. She need to retire after this season too. :smh:

Fessy really thought Amber was going to steal him after her and CT just won :lol:

Fessy that dude that when he’s down by just a little bit he gives up. No fight. No heart. Scumbags bff was hurt and he don’t give a **** but anything but himself. But let him tell it “challenge has never seen competitors like me before”. CT got at least a decade on you and still will give you that work.

**** fessy. Hopefully they don’t bring him back.

D0A385DC-0599-4B19-8735-ADC5F97C4BF6.jpeg

Not gonna lie, I'd want to see him in a season with more heavy hitters. Rogan, CT, Turbo, Jordan, Joss, Bananas, etc just to see him switch up his steez.
He'd get voted in to elimination pretty early :lol:

Matter fact weren't they all together for the bunker minus Rogan I think?

CT during the eating portion reminded me of him in rivals with Wes.

Telling amber just eat, I got room for one more plate :lol:

Fessy that dude that when he’s down by just a little bit he gives up. No fight. No heart. Scumbags bff was hurt and he don’t give a **** but anything but himself. But let him tell it “challenge has never seen competitors like me before”. CT got at least a decade on you and still will give you that work.

**** fessy. Hopefully they don’t bring him back.

Also, it's not like CT's wins were a long time ago and he's just coasting on reputation and collecting appearance fees. His wins have come fairly recently.

If it was as bad as she was making it out to be, there’s no way they’d let her continue. They’ve sent people home for a hangnail.

She was just super gassed.
You’re prob right. They dq’ed kyle the week before for a broken finger. A torn knee is def worse than that. :lol:

If it was as bad as she was making it out to be, there’s no way they’d let her continue. They’ve sent people home for a hangnail.

She was just super gassed.

Could also be true, I guess we'll find out next week.

That bandage wrap though :lol:

They let paulie and cara go though. Or was that voluntary? Kinda surprised they haven’t been brought back yet tbh.
im sure theyll be back

remember the last season they were on everybody was roasting cara saying she has no life outside of the challenge and that she needs to take a break and get a life

she probably just took a couple seasons off to save face but im sure theyll be back

im sure theyll be back

remember the last season they were on everybody was roasting cara saying she has no life outside of the challenge and that she needs to take a break and get a life

she probably just took a couple seasons off to save face but im sure theyll be back

yeah they were getting on them pretty bad for the whole Tori and Jordan engagement thing, but I mean she was maybe right? Right? :lol:

When are they eliminating the first team? In next week preview you can hear Fessy say "Kaycee" during a comp or something. But I think you see LeRoy and Nany in the kayak?

I was shocked they didn't send Kaycee and Fessy home after the injury. Makes me wonder.

As someone mentioned in here before, Fessy is a lame. Was a lame on BB too. Had the chance to flip the game to his alliance in BB and voted out his own alliance member because he thought he had a crush on his girl. Spoiler: The other alliance voted out Fessy next week cause of numbers. He's a dummy.

When are they eliminating the first team? In next week preview you can hear Fessy say "Kaycee" during a comp or something. But I think you see LeRoy and Nany in the kayak?

I was shocked they didn't send Kaycee and Fessy home after the injury. Makes me wonder.

As someone mentioned in here before, Fessy is a lame. Was a lame on BB too. Had the chance to flip the game to his alliance in BB and voted out his own alliance member because he thought he had a crush on his girl. Spoiler: The other alliance voted out Fessy next week cause of numbers. He's a dummy.

Thanks for the visible spoiler 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Yeah Kaycee isn't ignoring a torn knee and orders to stop. Her over exaggeration and being tired is what is gonna make her knee worse though.

The way she's walking on it they probably as her next ep.

Thanks for the visible spoiler 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
You complaining about Big Brother spoilers? :lol:

Yeah Kaycee isn't ignoring a torn knee and orders to stop. Her over exaggeration and being tired is what is gonna make her knee worse though.

The way she's walking on it they probably as her next ep.

You complaining about Big Brother spoilers? :lol:

Did I read that wrong? Lol thought it was pertaining to next week 🤣

Season 37 info. No spoilers, just cast, location and possible theme.

Name:
Theme: possibly Mission Impossible
Format: 3 possible ideas start with vets paired with rookies. another is constantly evolving teams.
Location: Croatia, specifically the Petalon resort in the Istrian seaside town of Vrsar
Host: Teej

Sequestered Cast

Women
  1. Amanda Garcia
  2. Nany Gonzalez
  3. Liv Jawando
  4. Tori Deal
  5. Ashley Mitchell
  6. Big T Fazarkerly
  7. Aneesa Ferreira
  8. Emy Alupei (X Factor & Survivor Romania)
  9. Kaycee Clark
  10. Michele Fitzgerald (Survivor Kaoh Rong)
  11. Michelle Schubert (Survivor Millenials vs Gen X & America Ninja Warrior)
  12. Michaela Bradshaw (Survivor Millenials vs Gen X & Game Changers)
  13. Priscilla Anyabu (Love Island UK 6)
  14. Amber Bor(e)zotra
  15. Lauren Coogan (Love Island US 2)

Men
  1. Nelson Thomas
  2. Nam Vo
  3. Devin Walker
  4. Fessy Shafaat
  5. Cory Wharton
  6. Josh Martinez
  7. Jay Starrett (dropped)
  8. Mark Byron (X Factor, Big Brother UK, & Shipwrecked)
  9. Kyle Christie
  10. Kelechi "Kelz" **** (Too Hot to Handle)
  11. Ed Eason (The Circle US 1)
  12. Jeremiah White (Love Island US 2)
  13. Tommy Sheehan (Survivor Island of the Idols)
  14. Wendell Holland (Survivor Ghost Island)
  15. CT Tamburello
  16. Emanuel Neagu (Survivor Romania)
  17. Gábor "Gabo" Szabó (Warsaw Shore & gay camshows)
  18. Marco Ferri (Big Brother Spain 5; Survivor Italy 13; Temptation Island Chile; Volverias con tu ex Chile)

You are a pu**y Fessy. Straight pu**y.

I like Kaycee, but sorry, you ditched Leroy so dude could watch you eat.

"I just lost my motivation once she got hurt" As she limped her *** down there.

Nany is slowin Leroy big time, Kaycee injured, you give that plate to Kam.

First to checkpoint 1.
CT wins his.
Amber wins hers.
First to finish their plates.

That lead better be massive whenever they get the early head start.

We’ve both watched enough finals to know it’s gonna end up being a 5 second head start

We’ve both watched enough finals to know it’s gonna end up being a 5 second head start

i still find it plausible that fessy could win. Knowing how they seem to just make stuff up as they go along, I could see them getting through the eating challenge. then he wins the next “challenge” and switches partners. I really hope this doesn’t happen. I’d love nothing more than to see him fail like he is at the moment.

We've all seen finals with teammates carrying each other, including guys carrying other guys. I know the terrain was tough, but Fessy not carrying Kaycee only adds to the insulting performance. If CT wins this whole thing, it's one of the great "eff u" performances of all time. Fessy talked so much **** all season about how CT is washed and he's the new blood. Meanwhile, CT has beat him in a run, a puzzle and eating on Day 1 (which isn't even over yet), and it wasn't even close.

Back
Top Bottom