murda Ma$e interview w/ DJ Drama Vol. droppin N bombs & all

http://rapradar.com/2009/11/22/mae-talks-to-dj-drama-on-shade-45/

its like shiny, murda, & Pastor Ma$e all put together
laugh.gif

edit it to "murda mase" interview with dj drama EDIT "i ran up on him like suge knight , real +@*!% talk" hahahahaha

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I don't know how anyone could take Mase seriously at this point...this ain't '98.

horrible logic, da 90's is da golden era of rap music, i can flip your statement right now and say "he's rappin from 2009, how can anyone take himseriously?"

dude is a disgrace...

I'm not the most religious person...but lets be real...being from Atlanta, I know MANY people that have gone to his church and believed in his message...

...I can't take this clown seriously...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

dude is a disgrace...

I'm not the most religious person...but lets be real...being from Atlanta, I know MANY people that have gone to his church and believed in his message...

Especially since he got caught in that Range on Peachtree with that boy
ohwell.gif

I don't know how anyone could take Mase seriously at this point...this ain't '98.

Word...

...I'm a man with my own faults and shortcomings so I can't judge Mase anymore than he can judge me, but damn man - dude makes me
smh.gif
@ him for severalreasons that have nothing to do with music.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

dude is a disgrace...

Especially since he got caught in that Range on Peachtree with that boy
ohwell.gif

ya'll know who got caught in the Range Rover with the Boy!
laugh.gif
Pimp!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

horrible logic, da 90's is da golden era of rap music, i can flip your statement right now and say "he's rappin from 2009, how can anyone take him seriously?"
You took what I said the wrong way. Or maybe I said it wrong...let me clarify:

I'm not looking down at the 90's...but we're not talking about the same artist here. He's gone through too much bull $$%+ in recent years to begiven a pass today...I can't #!*% with Mase, son is a clown now. Let go of the past B...

Even Biggie said dissin Ma$e is not forgivin...
N I was HOT when 2Pac was livin...

pimp.gif

Ma$e STILL got some %%+# wit'em...

With the right production, I can see him making another SOLID album...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Even Biggie said dissin Ma$e is not forgivin...
N I was HOT when 2Pac was livin...

pimp.gif

Ma$e STILL got some %%+# wit'em...

With the right production, I can see him making another SOLID album...

I mean, so could Jaz-O...

...but who wants to hear it?

^^ma$e still got love, why else after a decade diddy STILL holdin that contract for hostage? he know betta.

quote of the interview "cam is the king of harlem.................i'm the god of it"

Back
Top Bottom