Murder or Suicide?

waukeganwill

Supporter
Ok so this picture has been floating all over my FaceBook feed this morning and I wanted to get NT's take on it. Obviously a made up scenario with it being a cartoon, but based on what you can see, do you think it was a murder or a suicide?

Delete if already posted

View media item 1926772

It's not that weird fams. Look at the picture, and determine whether you think a murder or a suicide took place. There are clues that suggest either or.

Give me a minute OP, I'll come up with an answer

is that a suicide letter
nerd.gif

It's quite clearly a staged suicide. Murderer wasn't too smart either

There's a gun in her hand, which can suggest that it was suicide. But if you look at it, the gun is in her right hand. Assuming she was sitting on the bar stool that has since been knocked over, and the fact that the blood stain appears to be on her right as well, it's hard to say it's a self-inflicted wound, because she would have had to reach around to the left side of her head with the gun to fire the weapon.

There's also a note on the table, but there's no way of knowing if it's a suicide note or not.

My guess is murder.

she's still holding the cig, no evidence of her head actually being shot

clearly a living girl on the floor faking it, possibly an actor for a movie scene 

Where's the other sandal :nerd:

Clearly the murderer was a serial killer & took it as a memento.

So, murder.

Murder. She's a righty and ash tray to the left. Blood should of splattered opposite direction. Unless she turned around on chair. Need pics of the head

There's a gun in her hand, which can suggest that it was suicide. But if you look at it, the gun is in her right hand. Assuming she was sitting on the bar stool that has since been knocked over, and the fact that the blood stain appears to be on her right as well, it's hard to say it's a self-inflicted wound, because she would have had to reach around to the left side of her head with the gun to fire the weapon.

There's also a note on the table, but there's no way of knowing if it's a suicide note or not.

My guess is murder.
But you're assuming she was sitting facing the window. The gun in her right hand and the positioning of her body on the floor makes it appear that she had her back towards the window. 

My guess is murder.
Also shooting oneself in the head is more of a male method of suicide than a female one

Why is the cigarette still lit, in hand? 
nerd.gif

The person was apparently facing the desk, but the blood splatter is facing the opposite window.

And there's a slipper missing.

Last edited:
SInce it's a drawing you start to wonder if they missed important details or if all the clues that are need to come to the correct solution are present. 

There's blood splatted on the wall so I'm assuming the bullet exited the other side of her skull. If that's the case, then where's the bullet? There should be a bullet hole in the wall. 

I initially thought it was a suicide, but I think its a murder now.

Last edited:
Murder.

If he was sitting there writing the letter, the gun is in the wrong hand.

That cig, would've burned up too.

idk

none of us have the proper forensic investigatory credentials to accurately assess this situation

Last edited:
To all claiming murder, what if the person got so upset writing the suicide note, that they decided to end abruptly; couldn't look at the note any longer so did an about face.

It's a drawing, but we don't know how long after the incident is being represented here. It could be seconds after, this explaining the cigarette still lit.

Everyone is assuming she was facing the table but looking at how the body is positioned, she was sitting on a stool and could have been facing the other direction so the gun being in the right hand makes sense.

Murder. The desk looks as if a suicide note was written and the lamp was used for light in order to write it, however, the lamp is unplugged. No indication that the bullet is lodged in the wall, yet there is blood spatter.....F it, we'll just get Branden to confess to this too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom