Music Festivals 2017

jd161616 jd161616 Yea I went in 2015 too. It was my first time. The only way I'd go back is VIP unless they change the venue. It was impossible to move without stepping over folks after 3pm. But otherwise it was a good experience. Erykah saved the day honestly. My girl was tripping about the crowd but she was a trooper.

Went to Coachella in 2012. VIP camping is the only way I'd go again. Don't mind paying the price as long as the line up is right.

Probably will check out Firefly next year since its basically in my backyard.

Yea back when I started going to Roots Picnic it was only the mainstage and an indoor tent stage. The area of the full festival grounds was smaller than it currently is with a lot less people. Just a sign of the times and the popularity of festivals nowadays.

I've heard good things about Firefly and they generally have a good lineup. May check it out.

Just copped my brother + cousins tickets to Afropunk in Brooklyn

Also thinking of Panorama

Anyone here going to Rolling Loud?

My tics just came in. Looking forward to it, pretty dope lineup and its gonna be Cinco De Mayo in Miami during the fest. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Afropunk has always been a great experience for me. Haven't been to Panorama yet.

Decided to grab VIP tix to Roots Picnic. Pharrell backed by The Roots, Wayne, Solange, Noname, Thundercat, Fat Joe & Scott Storch, Mobb Deep - the whole lineup is too good not to be there. See some of you out there

I am thinking about Panorama as well.  Card is stacked.  Main acts i want to see are MGMT, Future Islands, Justice, NIN, ATCQ, Tame Impala, Spoon, Girl Talk, DJ Shadow, Alt-J; however, the undercard is stacked as well.

TBH I was hoping firefly would have a better lineup so I could do the whole camping thing down there, but the lineup is very disappointing imo.

32 Replies and no mention of MADE IN AMERICA in Philly Labor Day Weekend???

Are y'all nuts?

I've been 3 years in a row and it's been straight LIThuanian out there. 5 stages, crazy headliners. Rap/Hip Hop and some other music sprinkled in between. Jay-Z is the creator of it. I already bought my pre-sale tix for this years. The lineup didn't drop yet but my heart tells me it's the right decision.

Anyone here going to Rolling Loud?

My tics just came in. Looking forward to it, pretty dope lineup and its gonna be Cinco De Mayo in Miami during the fest. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

That entire Rolling Loud lineup is great.

Miami too -- the birds will be out in full force  
smokin.gif

for anyone who goes to Rolling Loud man enjoy that Spitta time slot when hes on stage. 

gonna kill it

I went to MIA last year and now I'm going to rolling loud next week. Can't wait!!!! NT summit Miami????

Just Friday and Sunday.

I'm too old to keep up for 3 days
laugh.gif
And luckily the lineup on Saturday isn't all that interesting to me. Should be a good time tho!
I'm old too man.
laugh.gif
 I agree Friday and Sunday are the best lineups, but one of the main reasons I wanted to go was to see Tame Impala - but there is just no one else I care to see playing that day.  I might just head up for Saturday night and Sunday.

Just Friday and Sunday.

I'm too old to keep up for 3 days
laugh.gif
And luckily the lineup on Saturday isn't all that interesting to me. Should be a good time tho!
I'm old too man.
laugh.gif
 I agree Friday and Sunday are the best lineups, but one of the main reasons I wanted to go was to see Tame Impala - but there is just no one else I care to see playing that day.  I might just head up for Saturday night and Sunday.
Tame Impala >>>>>>>>>

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom