Music Festivals 2017

just got my week 1...

looks like presale is sold out now.

I've been to Coachella 5 years running now, and copped my ticket for next year week 1. But I don't know if I want to resell the ticket and just travel...

I've been to Coachella 5 years running now, and copped my ticket for next year week 1. But I don't know if I want to resell the ticket and just travel...

Copped W1 as well. I've sold my tickets the last 2 years for some pocket change (even though I ended up going on Sunday this year to catch Kung Fu Kenny).

I always just wait til the lineup gets released and make my decision then.

Copped 4 weekend 1 tickets :pimp:

My homie accidentally copped me a tent camping pass on one of the orders tho. If anybody wants it, lmk.

Been to Coachella Weekend 2 for the past few years. May take a break in 2018.

Just bought tickets to Austin City Limits for Weekend 2. :pimp:

FYF this weekend...

my body is ready.

If I'm in town I'm definitely doing that Day N Night jawn.

First day of Hard Summer was so damn lit. Rae Sremmurd and DJ Snake tore that **** down.

First time I tried E too. Life changing :nthat:

First day of Hard Summer was so damn lit. Rae Sremmurd and DJ Snake tore that **** down.

First time I tried E too. Life changing :nthat:
LOOOOOL hope you get no comedown later buddy
Last Hard I went to was 2015....I got a massive sunburn on my right arm after it fml
Parking situation is buttcheeks too especially leaving
But I always liked their lineups
Hard DOTD always been better than Hard Summer though

Anyone been to CRSSD Fest in San Diego? Probably gonna make that move this year.

Yup. If you like electro/house music, it might be up your alley. My boy lives down there so he wanted to check it out. It's right next to the harbor so the backdrop is dope af.

Anybody going to Made In America this weekend? Just found out my brother is driving down there , so I was thinking bout grabbing a ticket and ridding down .

Never been to Made in America or any festival at all. Wondering if anybody has any experiences?

Back
Top Bottom