-Must be nice VOL:2- ....Money Mayweather is a fool

For someone to idolize this scumbag is beyond me...idolize the grind, but stay classy. He has none of the latter.

For someone to idolize this scumbag is beyond me...idolize the grind, but stay classy. He has none of the latter.

hammer made nowhere near 300 mil. stop with the speculation. Now I'm not saying blowing 300 isn't possible, it most certainly is, hell Tyson blew thru 250 mil quick fast, so it can be done of course...just not by MC Hammer.

hammer made nowhere near 300 mil. stop with the speculation. Now I'm not saying blowing 300 isn't possible, it most certainly is, hell Tyson blew thru 250 mil quick fast, so it can be done of course...just not by MC Hammer.

Fool is living beyond his means.  He gotta learn how to save, he's not gunna be able to fight forever. 

Pacquiao too.  Fool asked Arum for an advance because he couldn't afford to fly out all the people he wanted to his last fight or something like that. 

Lots of athletes dunno how to maintain their money man, they foolish with it. 

Fool is living beyond his means.  He gotta learn how to save, he's not gunna be able to fight forever. 

Pacquiao too.  Fool asked Arum for an advance because he couldn't afford to fly out all the people he wanted to his last fight or something like that. 

Lots of athletes dunno how to maintain their money man, they foolish with it. 

hella handsome wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

What's Floyd's networth? any chance this dude can go Hammer?

Yes and No

Money May's purses are about $25-$35millie per fight + a % PPV revenue and that HBO 24/7 show

MY man Money ain't going broke 
smokin.gif

Tyson had a year where he made over a $100 million, how did that work out? 10 years after Floyd officially hangs up the gloves we are going to read how he is filing for bankruptcy.

hella handsome wrote:
KayCurrency wrote:
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

What's Floyd's networth? any chance this dude can go Hammer?

Yes and No

Money May's purses are about $25-$35millie per fight + a % PPV revenue and that HBO 24/7 show

MY man Money ain't going broke 
smokin.gif

Tyson had a year where he made over a $100 million, how did that work out? 10 years after Floyd officially hangs up the gloves we are going to read how he is filing for bankruptcy.

he said u aint ballin til you got suede walls...im thinkin, okay, obtainable, i could have that...then this rotten mfer says he got alligator on the ceiling of his little shower which could fit 4 of my showers.lol

but seriously, it really pissed me off when this dude says with a straight face, "we got everything" and from a material standpoint he as close to right as ive seen. craziness

he said u aint ballin til you got suede walls...im thinkin, okay, obtainable, i could have that...then this rotten mfer says he got alligator on the ceiling of his little shower which could fit 4 of my showers.lol

but seriously, it really pissed me off when this dude says with a straight face, "we got everything" and from a material standpoint he as close to right as ive seen. craziness

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Videos like this at least assure us a Mayweather v. Pac-Man fight
Mayweather too scared..

Always a cornball coming to post this nonsense. Last time I checked, someone was scared of needles.....
So he's not scared?
He just doesn't want the millions of dollars?  
laugh.gif

So I guess Manny doesn't want the millions of dollars either I guess...  ::shrug::

Back
Top Bottom