-Must be nice...- Vol: Young, rich, Popular and riding through MIA in Lambos

it may be the same, but did RR make some adjustments on the whip seems smaller/more compact, may be just the design lines 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i guess the "new money" crowd just wants the logo anyway 
grin.gif

worst video every
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

please tell me you think bow wow and soulja boy would be pulling girls like ciara if they were avg joes??? please
but bow wow became famous before ciara so what are you talking about? what if ciara was an average joe?

please tell me you think bow wow and soulja boy would be pulling girls like ciara if they were avg joes??? please
but bow wow became famous before ciara so what are you talking about? what if ciara was an average joe?

Originally Posted by oidreez

but bow wow became famous before ciara so what are you talking about? what if ciara was IS an average joe?

Fixed

Originally Posted by oidreez

but bow wow became famous before ciara so what are you talking about? what if ciara was IS an average joe?

Fixed

the fact that soulja boy drives that....rented or not....reinforces my lack of faith in humanity....

the fact that soulja boy drives that....rented or not....reinforces my lack of faith in humanity....

Hey, you guys and the media supported them and their dumb songs.. so this is their reward.. THANKS

Hey, you guys and the media supported them and their dumb songs.. so this is their reward.. THANKS

I would still rock my seatbelt...but I guess when you got alot of funds, you don't think about your safety. Neither one of them dudes rocked a seatbelt in a high speed car. Come on, it could be someone else causing an accident, and you are too cool to be safe.

I would still rock my seatbelt...but I guess when you got alot of funds, you don't think about your safety. Neither one of them dudes rocked a seatbelt in a high speed car. Come on, it could be someone else causing an accident, and you are too cool to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom