Must Do's in San Fran?

Hey guys, couldn't find a recent topic, but I'm coming in from Chicago for about a week in early July, any must do/see places?

Also, what are the nicest restaurants in town? Price doesn't matter right now.

Hey guys, couldn't find a recent topic, but I'm coming in from Chicago for about a week in early July, any must do/see places?

Also, what are the nicest restaurants in town? Price doesn't matter right now.

i'll help:

Must do:
-Pier 39 / Fisherman's Wharf
-Union Square/Downtown
-Alcatraz Tour
-Golden Gate Park (Academy of Sciences, Paddleboating on Stow Lake)
-Chinatown
-Ocean Beach

Places to eat:
House of Prime Rib
Espetus Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse)
Hog Island Oysters (Ferry Building)
Katana-Ya Ramen
Get some ice-cream at Mitchell's or Bi-Rite

i'll help:

Must do:
-Pier 39 / Fisherman's Wharf
-Union Square/Downtown
-Alcatraz Tour
-Golden Gate Park (Academy of Sciences, Paddleboating on Stow Lake)
-Chinatown
-Ocean Beach

Places to eat:
House of Prime Rib
Espetus Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse)
Hog Island Oysters (Ferry Building)
Katana-Ya Ramen
Get some ice-cream at Mitchell's or Bi-Rite

i forgot which pier it was but its right next to the ghirardelli factory

grab some clam chowder and right down the pier is an old school arcade place

really neat and old stuff that has some sf history behind it. crazy place to see the technology that was used in those times

first things first, go to an sf giants game.

absolutely nothing beats at&t park and its environment, not to mention the garlic fries

i forgot which pier it was but its right next to the ghirardelli factory

grab some clam chowder and right down the pier is an old school arcade place

really neat and old stuff that has some sf history behind it. crazy place to see the technology that was used in those times

first things first, go to an sf giants game.

absolutely nothing beats at&t park and its environment, not to mention the garlic fries

gotta eat at ikes place for sandwiches along with humphry slocombe or birite for icecream.

agree with house of prime rib and espetus

gotta eat at ikes place for sandwiches along with humphry slocombe or birite for icecream.

agree with house of prime rib and espetus

Get a cannabis card and visit the anyone of the 30+ clubs in frisco. I know chitown has dirt. We got the best in the world out here. That's probably better than anything else u can do out here. If u need a dr. Recommendation let me know and I can hook u up!

Get a cannabis card and visit the anyone of the 30+ clubs in frisco. I know chitown has dirt. We got the best in the world out here. That's probably better than anything else u can do out here. If u need a dr. Recommendation let me know and I can hook u up!

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

GO TO THE CASTRO
No!
Unless you orient yourself in that fashion... then by all means go ahead.

ike's place in the castro > your favorite sandwich spot. seriously tho, castro's not even that bad. some good eats in the area.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

GO TO THE CASTRO
No!
Unless you orient yourself in that fashion... then by all means go ahead.

ike's place in the castro > your favorite sandwich spot. seriously tho, castro's not even that bad. some good eats in the area.

san tung  (on irving), restaurant - best asian-style chicken wings.
asia sf, restaurant/bar/club - just the experience.  you ain't gotta say pause when you walk in...it's all good.

san tung  (on irving), restaurant - best asian-style chicken wings.
asia sf, restaurant/bar/club - just the experience.  you ain't gotta say pause when you walk in...it's all good.

GO TO THE CASTRO
roll.gif

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

hit up the tenderloin district at night

haha. damn. haha, bring change. you might as well send him to oakland for the shows. the side shows! oh, and the +**%.

definitely ikes and eat your sandwich at Dolores park. its always crackin. tommys joynt got some good cheap grub. hard knox, and one of the many pizza joints all over the city. clam chowder at boudins. and all the places everyone listed. oh and have a bonfire at ocean beach while youre at it.

haha. damn. haha, bring change. you might as well send him to oakland for the shows. the side shows! oh, and the +**%.

definitely ikes and eat your sandwich at Dolores park. its always crackin. tommys joynt got some good cheap grub. hard knox, and one of the many pizza joints all over the city. clam chowder at boudins. and all the places everyone listed. oh and have a bonfire at ocean beach while youre at it.

dont be scared of the tl. its some good bars and restaurants in that area. crackheads wont mess with you if you dont mess with them. 

Back
Top Bottom