must haves before going to sleep every night?

quite frankly... that's all you need 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
heres what i do... i usually smoke an hour or two before going to sleep then use the computer and watch tv for a bit then get on my bed and hit the lights and im sound asleep.... for me at least i cant browse the internet on my phone or watch tv before going to sleep because it prevents me from sleeping quickly... as soon as i get on my bed im out

alarm set
pandora comedy station...i used to listen to music but the songs started ending up in my dreams and i wasn't sleeping as well
blanket under my chin

Sidenote, anyone here actually go to bed but take an hour or so before you fall asleep? Random thoughts ftl
laugh.gif

Sidenote, anyone here actually go to bed but take an hour or so before you fall asleep? Random thoughts ftl :lol:
3+ hours lol, hence why I have sleeping medication at only 19 years old. In another bed I straight up don't fall asleep at all.

How you listen to Cuban Linx before you go to sleep? :lol:

I bump that sometimes at the gym :rofl:

My Honeywell quietset tower fan :pimp:
Sleep timer to 90 mins on ESPN at Volume level 6 :pimp:
Pillow for between the legs :pimp:

[emoji]9989[/emoji][emoji]9989[/emoji][emoji]9989[/emoji][emoji]9989[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Say goodnight on NT
Set tv for 30 minute sleep timer
Pray
Succumb to my fantasies :pimp:

Nightly routine: 

Vape 
pimp.gif

Fap

Chug glass of water

Wash face

Brush teeth

Regular clothes off (excluding socks)

Sweatpants and T-shirt go on (just boxers in the summer)

Hop into bed

Wrap self into blanket tortilla

Two 40's of that bud light a cig and I'm done for the evenin.  Thinks about makin a store run, and takin it in early tonight.
laugh.gif

Sidebar.  Does anyone else have the craziest dreams during an alcohol induced slumber? 

One dream I had not to long ago........I can't even.  Had me waking up the next morning like
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Two 40's of that bud light a cig and I'm done for the evenin.  Thinks about makin a store run, and takin it in early tonight.:lol:  

Sidebar.  Does anyone else have the craziest dreams during an alcohol induced slumber? 

One dream I had not to long ago........I can't even.  Had me waking up the next morning like:stoneface:  
all tHe time bae,

i git theee WILDEST dreams tryna sleep on dat white girl doe :smh: :smh: :smh: or tryna sleep on N E drugs (have not done herb in a looooooong time doe) fr dat matter :frown: :\

ALL most afraid im knot awake wen i reely AM

|I

Ain't no sleeping on that girl for me unless Mary gets involved, and that pill oooohhhh laawwwd.  I popped one after hitting up the Staples center for the Lake show
mean.gif

After the game I went from DTLA to LAX to the Valley to ING to Corona to Temecula back to Corona to get some Chalupas where I finally crashed  out all within 24 hours. 

And then woke up out of a deep sleep to throw up all over my aunts house.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom