Must see/do in Washington DC

Georgetown/friendship heights for shopping

If you're there during cherry blossom season then gtown and the national mall are good spots to relax and spot all the lil joints out taking IG pics

U St/Adams Morgan like My t said for some slight nightlife. A ton of bars and small lounges/clubs

For the real club/turn up experience, NY ave or downtown 14th street is where it's at if you're into that livelier scene. Bottles, tables, athletes and bad ******* everywhere

Or you can hit the legend [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Bens chili bowl is cool, but it's overrated by most. It's good for what it is, and is a staple, but don't get your hopes up expecting some life changing experience. It's a def stop by and try though.

Last edited:
Kabob palace in pentagon city is open 24 hours, chicken, rice and chic peas is all I ever had there, I could eat it 5 days a week. You can check out pentagon city mall while ur there.

Old town alexandria is pretty nice, you can walk down to the water. Good restaurants there. I like The Warehouse, great food.

Clarendon VA is where all the bros party on the weekend. Nightlife pretty active there, worth checking out.

Tysons corner for high end shopping. Capital Grille by the white house for upscale dining, you might see some politicians in there.

Dupont circle, GWU area is nice too. Annies steakhouse is open all night on the weekend. Good food.

Going w/ the family in Sept. for the grand opening of the African American Museum, I know it's gon be crazy.

Bonchon

I'm starting to work on my itinerary. With only 48 hours what are the must do's?

I normally don't do the big red bus but with 48 hours i'm strongly considering it.

I'm thinking of doing the National's game Saturday. It would allow me to have the entire day Sunday to check out the city.

Anyone trying to come out Saturday night April, 9th :nerd: ?

Last edited:
If you have access to a car while you're down here, I'd recommend driving up to Great Falls, MD to check out the Great Falls, or do the Billy Goat Trail hike. It's probably about a 20 min drive from DC.

I'm disappointed I didn't get to chill with a few NTers when I was down there. Didn't realize some were there and got hit up mid week when plans were already decided. I wanted to go to Ben's Chili Bowl on H NW street but my girl wanted something else. Oh well. I did hit up DTLR and scooped a pair of kicks tho. Overally, I enjoyed the city and I'll def be back. 

Just spent 3 days there last week and walked about 15 miles of the city. The one thing I wouldn't miss the next time I go is the arboretum. I've been to DC 3 times and the ~half day I spent walking that was the best thing I've ever done there

Back
Top Bottom