Must see Foreign Films??

IRREVERSIBLE: THE MOST INTENSE MOVIE I HAVE EVER SCENE ... watch at your own risk!

the idea is that its similar to memento, yet MORE intense. like nothing i have ever seen before. violent.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Alright so straight up, Salo is the most disturbing thing I have ever watched. I am even including actual snuff films, like beheadings and such. It basically revolves around a bunch of teens being tortured in the most horrible, painful, disgusting and degrading ways that you can think of. It's pretty much like what I imagine a film directed by Jeffery Dahmer would be like. I really believe that every single person who took part in this film was scarred for life, especially the young adults, who look to be around 18. At one point (The Circle of "Poop"), I thought about just turning it off, but decided that maaaybe the film would have some kind of redeeming value. Nope. Don't watch this film.

Pretty much how I'd describe it. Except for a few snuff films I've seen that scarred me for life, this is the worst thing ever. By the end I just wanted it to end and I didnt care how, I was just happy it was over. The Circle of +*** was definitely the thing that put the movie past the point of redemption, which is kind of %@*$@% up considering what happened before it.

After I watched this movie, I felt bad for just having it on my computer. I legitimately wanted to clear it off as fast as I could, and never see another frame from that "movie" again. And I find it fitting that the director was murdered shortly after making this "movie."

Snuff films don't   exist
nerd.gif

Goal! and Goal! 2.  
glasses.gif

Watching those movies made me enjoy soccer and wish I was a pro footballer in Europe.

Alright so straight up, Salo is the most disturbing thing I have everwatched. I am even including actual snuff films, like beheadings andsuch. It basically revolves around a bunch of teens being tortured inthe most horrible, painful, disgusting and degrading ways that you canthink of. It's pretty much like what I imagine a film directed byJeffery Dahmer would be like. I really believe that every single personwho took part in this film was scarred for life, especially the youngadults, who look to be around 18. At one point (The Circle of "Poop"),I thought about just turning it off, but decided that maaaybe the filmwould have some kind of redeeming value. Nope. Don't watch this film.
Snuff films do not exist. August underground films aren't real neither are guinea pig films.

Salo wasn't that bad though, except for the !+$$ putting niddles in the feces. what a !+$$ move.
laugh.gif

0913young%20and%20dangerous%201.jpg

This movie made me want to join the Triads so badly.

Alright so straight up, Salo is the most disturbing thing I have ever watched. I am even including actual snuff films, like beheadings and such. It basically revolves around a bunch of teens being tortured in the most horrible, painful, disgusting and degrading ways that you can think of. It's pretty much like what I imagine a film directed by Jeffery Dahmer would be like. I really believe that every single person who took part in this film was scarred for life, especially the young adults, who look to be around 18. At one point (The Circle of "Poop"), I thought about just turning it off, but decided that maaaybe the film would have some kind of redeeming value. Nope. Don't watch this film.

Pretty much how I'd describe it. Except for a few snuff films I've seen that scarred me for life, this is the worst thing ever. By the end I just wanted it to end and I didnt care how, I was just happy it was over. The Circle of *!** was definitely the thing that put the movie past the point of redemption, which is kind of +%%+%! up considering what happened before it.

After I watched this movie, I felt bad for just having it on my computer. I legitimately wanted to clear it off as fast as I could, and never see another frame from that "movie" again. And I find it fitting that the director was murdered shortly after making this "movie."

one of the actors was the one that killed the director, if i'm not mistaken.

Alrightso straight up, Salo is the most disturbing thing I have ever watched.I am even including actual snuff films, like beheadings and such. Itbasically revolves around a bunch of teens being tortured in the mosthorrible, painful, disgusting and degrading ways that you can think of.It's pretty much like what I imagine a film directed by Jeffery Dahmerwould be like. I really believe that every single person who took partin this film was scarred for life, especially the young adults, wholook to be around 18. At one point (The Circle of "Poop"), I thoughtabout just turning it off, but decided that maaaybe the film would havesome kind of redeeming value. Nope. Don't watch this film.

Prettymuch how I'd describe it. Except for a few snuff films I've seen thatscarred me for life, this is the worst thing ever. By the end I justwanted it to end and I didnt care how, I was just happy it was over.The Circle of *!** was definitely the thing that put the movie past thepoint of redemption, which is kind of +%%+%! up considering whathappened before it.

After I watched this movie, I felt bad forjust having it on my computer. I legitimately wanted to clear it off asfast as I could, and never see another frame from that "movie" again.And I find it fitting that the director was murdered shortly aftermaking this "movie."

one of the actors was the one that killed the director, if i'm not mistaken.
I haven't found any evidence of this. Pasolini was ran over acouple of times.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Snuff films do not exist. August underground films aren't real neither are guinea pig films.
Okay, now we're just getting into semantics. I've seen videos of people killing one another. I guess it's not technically a "snuff film," but it was close enough.

oXo yzarc oXo wrote:
IRREVERSIBLE: THE MOST INTENSE MOVIE I HAVE EVER SCENE ... watch at your own risk!

the idea is that its similar to memento, yet MORE intense. like nothing i have ever seen before. violent.
I will be checking this out thanks for the recommendation
smokin.gif

pretty surprised to not see Carandiru in here. if you guys can get over homophobe this is a GREAT movie!!!!

Can there be a movie thread on NT without City of God being mentioned?

It's a good movie but you'd think it's the movie of our generation.

Back
Top Bottom