MUST WATCH: NBA TV’s The Dream Team Documentary (Full Length)

Just finished watching it. Such a sweet documentary.

11 Hall Of Famers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Amazing documentary.

Just gives you a greater appreciation for these guys and the game itself.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ 46-1 run and that one dude pulling an Adam Morrison before Adam Morrison when he shook Magic's hand after making a FT

Didn't know Larry and Pat became good friends during this.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Just finished watching it. Such a sweet documentary.

11 Hall Of Famers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shaq should've been on the team instead of Christian..

I was talking to a friend of mine who played against them and he said the same thing. if the dream team had any holes that was it

pimp.gif
Had NO idea their scrimmages when they first started were at UCSD's Muir Gym. It's real crazy to think that I've played ball in that same gym and had other events in there.

laugh.gif
@ people not knowing who John Stockton is .. i actually dont blame them .. dude look so normal

This just made me like Sir Charles even more. Dude was and still is a certified clown. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sStutter

This just made me like Sir Charles even more. Dude was and still is a certified clown. 
laugh.gif

"his hair was beautiful...his suits were immaculate"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tweet of the night:

@boneystarks I wonder how many 20 year olds are in Spain that look like Scottie Pippen and Karl Malone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

tweet of the night:

@boneystarks I wonder how many 20 year olds are in Spain that look like Scottie Pippen and Karl Malone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was amazing to watch. Brought back too many great memories. Olympic VII's, targeted.

John Stockton has no ego lol. Didn't give a damn nobody recognized him and seemed to find it hilarious himself

Back
Top Bottom