Mustang fog lights

I searched around and there wasn't an official Mustang thread or anything so...

I recently bought a mustang V6 with the upgraded Pony Package. I was wondering if the fog lights on the V6 are identical to those on the GT or are themounting brackets and other mechanisms different? I am looking to buy some halo lights but they say they're made for the GT (keeping in mind standard V6does not have fog lights while the Pony Package does.) as far as I can tell the in-dash system to turn them on is the same as the GT. But at $100 a pop Idon't want to go rushing in without being sure. Any knowledge would be appreciated and links would be helpful.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/2005gt-angel-eye-fog-lights.html
The lights I'm looking at. Yes I know they're out of stock at the moment.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

I recently bought a mustang V6

Worf_notagain.gif

pic

you can shake your head all you want for it being a V6 but do you know how much insurance is for a 21 year old male? College or payments, hmm.

Congrats on the picking the Mustang.

You can also check out some mustangs forums/message boards. They usually have group deals in em so you can probably find those lights, or better ones at abetter price on these forums. That's how I found a couple of things for my car…

Congrats on the picking the Mustang.

You can also check out some mustangs forums/message boards. They usually have group deals in em so you can probably find those lights, or better ones at abetter price on these forums. That's how I found a couple of things for my car…

why are people so stuck on having a V8 when you clearly can turn any 4 or 6 into a complete beast?!?

i mean come one people the options are limitless...and as long as you have a manual then ur good money!

smh.gif
....everyone on NT has to have a dime.....and now a V8with 300+hp stock....NOTHING ELSE FOLKS!!!!
laugh.gif

btw....congrats dude! try to find yourself a decent turbo when you get some extra play money..
devil.gif

if you were gonna get a V6 coupe, at least get a respectable one(IE Accord etc.) V6 stangs are among the the most girly cars on the road

i mean damn.....you can turn an old 4 cylinder mustang into a low 11 second car for about $5k of engine work.....hmmm, that means you could beat a 03 cobrawith that beautiful rear suspension (dont think im stupid enough to say...."with the kenne belle SC upgrade" though..
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom