MX Sole NOW AVAILABLE for Bespoke Designs @ 21 Mercer!!! (Ice-Galore Inside)

Skittles
pimp.gif

$400-$500 would be much more reasonable, not $800> although, $400-$500 is still not at all practical for an AF1.

As a LONG time fan of the AF1, the visible air on the sole is disgusting. Always felt it ruined the shoe.

And the fruit loop colors ain't helping any either. I thought that "trend" was dead?

yeah, the $800 tag is silly....I dont care if the shoes featured unicorn hair and T-rex skin. Only way I'd pay $800 for a shoe was if it could make meliterally fly or walk on water. $400-$500 is still alot, but that seems a lil more reasonable....but then if you got $800 to drop on 'em, I cant knock it.

still though, I wish they would just sell me soles for like $100 a pair. I'd have a field day!
at the very least, a good option they could offer would be to let you customize what was seen through the clear sole

I called 21 Mercer a few weeks ago to set up an appt. I called them twice and they didnt pick up.....

Fresh from the 21 Mercer design studio are these Nike Air Force 1 Bespokes, designed by Wes Sarokin as a 1 of 1. Using a heavy dose of brown and black with a mixture of bright accent panels, Wes' AF1s are about as custom as you can get.

One of the best features of these is the mixture of materials used. The back panels are made of a black croc skin, and there are multiple uses of, and takes on, Nike's classic Safari print. The outside of the heel tab and mid-panel use a yellow-on-tan print, while the inside of the heel tab gets a touch of teal. That same teal is used on the toebox, Swoosh and lace-surround. The most noticeable part of this shoe is the bright yellow midsole. Wes had to wait 4 weeks or so, but something tells us it was all worth it.

afi-wes-4.jpg

afi-wes-1.jpg

afi-wes-16.jpg

afi-wes-2.jpg

afi-wes-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom