my 2 year collection post UPDATE!!!

whats going on NT!!! i know most people don't read this if its hella long so i'm going to try and keep it short. i've always been into shoes, hadthe "duck walk" down since i was in kindergarden. there was one kid who had a new pair of shoes almost every week always stayin on top of his gameand it made me upset cause i couldn't get new shoes like that cause i grew up in a family of 11. i didn't get my first pair of jordans until middleschool when the xv's came out for the first time. i "found" a pair in the boys locker room during P.E so i kept them (not knowing what i had) andused them for football practice
laugh.gif
. but now that i'm grown and do myown thing i'm proud to be able to buy what i want when i want. but since i have my own family to provide for, i try to keep my shoe count low. i basicallygot heavy into the shoe game when i was working at foot locker. all my employees were "jordan heads" and it was kinda hard to avoid it so i joinedin. the pair that started it for me was the black/silver 5's that released 2 years ago. and i got kinda lucky cause we had a "flip" that coppeddoubles of j's (one to keep and one to resell) and if he couldn't sell it he would return it and lucky me it was my size
happy.gif
...i've gone through roughly 60 pairs but soon after starting was when ifound out my girl (ladyfresh25) was pregnant. (look out for the family collection post coming soon by ladyfresh25
tongue.gif
) i definately try to keep my collection to only what i like, but sometimesjust hearing about a shoe so much makes me eventually like it so i get it then regret it, but i got rid of those and am happy with what i have in my selection.i hoop in some, but try my best to keep my shoes looking FRESH. well so much for keeping it short haha. now on to the kicks.....

oh and i forgot to mention...i rock all my kicks. as you can see by the pics none of them are DS. as much as i love a FRESH pair, its too hard for me to letthem sit in the closet and collect dust...

this is the beginning of it....

and this is where i am today....
BMP

Barrons

CDP ii

CDP iii

"blackcat" iv

"mars" iv

"olive" v

black/silver v

fire red v

'99 fire red v

CDP vii

OG True red vii

'03 True red viii

"aquas"

OG shadow x

low top xi

'01 black/red xi

black/red xii

french blue xii

black/red xiii

"last shot" xiv

CDP xvi

white/red xviii

"birthday" xx

"bulls" xxiii

and these are the shoes i use for work or cleaning (basically anything i know i'm going to get dirty)

"green bean" v

CDP xx

CDP xi

....and the pack that kept me searching but always getting side tracked by other deals too good to pass up
DMP

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CHECK OUT MY COLLECTION!!! I KNOW ITS NOWHERE NEAR THE BEST (especially here on NT) BUT JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYSTHINK!!!
EDIT: latest pick ups...

OG white/red xiii

cool grey ix

playoff xii

True Blue iii

GRAILS white/cement iv '99

CDP carmine vi

white/navy xvi

AND MORE TO COME
happy.gif

It's nice to see that you wear all your kicks no matter how rare they are. It looks like you keep them very clean.

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Real nice, do you strictly rock jays? I didn't see any checks. Either way keep it up!
mostly rock j's...i have just a couple pairs that aren't. in the DMP pic you can kinda see my tan/blue forces in the bottome leftcorner
laugh.gif
but dont really wear them anymore. and i have some barkleys.i'll usually try to buy a good pair of kicks for hooping like the hyper dunks or something along those lines but i pretty much stick to j's for mystyle. i tried out the penny's but they looked wierd on me
ohwell.gif
. idefinately have love for other kicks but i like my j's too much and know that if i were to buy some blasers or other kicks they'd just sit there andseeing i have a family i can't waist my money like that...even though collecting shoes does dent the pockets....

WELL ANYWAYS....THANKS FOR THE LOVE GUYS!!! I HAD SOME GOOD HELP BUILDING THIS COLLECTION FROM FELLOW NTers AND HOPE I CAN HELP OTHERS ALONG THEIR WAY TOBUILDING UP THEIR COLLECTION!!!

BE TRUE AND STAY FRESH YALL

you guys can also see my vids on youtube of shoes i've gone through during my "journey" of building MY dream collection

just search user: leite2587

EDIT: forgot to log off my girls account
tongue.gif

Good stuff stayfresh!
pimp.gif

You've got some good choices of OGs in there such as the VIIs & Xs!
eek.gif
...DMPs & '00 Vs are super piff too!
Keep up the freshness bro!

Back
Top Bottom